My Queen ~ Tony Stark x Reader

Word Count: 1,240ish

Summary: heyy, could I request a fem reader x tony stark very fluff, he loves her a lot and is a softie with her and treats her as a queen, please?

Warnings: mentions of making love and bathing each other

~~~

"Tony," you whined, trying not to make it annoying. You stood in the doorway of his lab, wrapped up in a blanket. "Tony."

"What is it, honey?" He responded, still fully focused on his project in front of him.

"I want cuddles."

He couldn't help but laugh lightly as he put his stuff down and faced you. "You want cuddles?" His arms crossed over his chest.

"Yes," you pouted. "Please?" There was nothing really calling for cuddles. Nothing went wrong, you were feeling okay. You just wanted to be close to your boyfriend.

Tony laughed as his arms spread and he beckoned you to him. "Come here, babe."

"Yay!"

You rushed over and practically jumped into Tony's lap. Your arms snaked around his waist as your face buried into his neck. An almost involuntary sigh passed your lips as he held you close.

"Better?" He wondered.

"Much."

He kissed the side of your head. "Good. Would you like to go up and do this more in the bedroom?" You answered with a nod. "Okay." Tony easily maneuvered you so that he was carrying you bridal style.

"I can walk, Tony," you giggled.

"Oh no," he shook his head. "If you want cuddles today, then you will get cuddles and be treated like the queen you are."

All you could do was smile at his words. You relaxed in his hold and allowed him to carrying you up to your shared bedroom. He laid you down on the bed. As you went to pull him next to you, he pulled away, causing you to pout.

"Oh please don't look at me like that," Tony said. "I'm just going to run and get a few things. I promise I won't be long."

You pursed your lips and nodded, willingly letting him go. You didn't know what he needed to get. But you knew that he would be quick if he knew what was good for him. You cuddled into the blanket around you and brought Tony's pillow up to you. You had slightly drifted off when Tony finally came back.

"Okay, okay," he announced his presence. "I grabbed all your favorite treats and snacks." He began to set things out on the top of your dresser. "I grabbed water and your favorite drinks. FRIDAY has loaded up your favorite movie and tv shows up on the tv. Oh, and I have the menu's to our favorite restaurants so that we don't have to leave the bed all day."

"I love you," you smiled at him.

"I know," he shrugged it off playfully. "But I'm not done." Tony rushed into the bathroom. You could hear him digging through somethings before coming back out. "Your favorite lotions so that I can give your feet and hands a massage."

You moaned. "That sounds great. Can you, uh... can you massage my feet right now, actually?"

"Yes." He came over and sat down beside your feet.

"FRIDAY, turn on my favorite movie."

"Of course, Miss," the AI responded as Tony put lotion on one of your feet and began to massage.

You let out a sultry moan, closing your eyes. "That feels amazing."

"You're going to have to watch those sounds of yours, Y/N," Tony scolded, teasingly. "Or I'm going to have to treat you like a Queen in a different way."

"We can do that later," you smirked, peeking one eye open to look at him. "Especially if you keep doing this."

Tony massaged both your feet, taking his time and being gentle, before moving onto your hands. While he did your hands, he would pepper kisses on them and up your arms. He fed you the snacks he had brought in and kept you hydrated. You felt so blessed. All you wanted was cuddles and Tony had decided to completely throw his scheduled day out and treat you like a queen. How he kept making you fall more in love with him, you'll never quite understand it. You fell asleep while Tony was washing his hands from the lotion. He smiled as he crawled in beside you and pulled you on top of him. He kissed your cheek as his held you there.

When you had come asking for cuddles, there was no way that Tony was going to say no. You were so cute and he had realized that he hadn't had a lazy day with you in a long time. He also realized that you deserved to be pampered after constantly having to put up with him. As he held you close, he made a mental note to do this more often.

Tony briefly fell asleep, still waking up before you. He told FRIDAY what food to order as he still held a sleeping you on top of him. Happy was the one to bring the food up and quickly left before you even noticed.

"Y/N," Tony called gently. "Sweetheart, food's here." You groaned. "Again, you got to stop making sounds like that. Cause you're just asking for trouble."

"Yeah?" You mumbled. "Maybe I want some trouble." Barely moving from your spot you began kissing Tony's neck. He squirmed from underneath you. "You okay there, honey?"

"Oh you little minx." Tony quickly flipped you under him.

"I thought that I was a queen?"

"You can't be both?"

~~~

After a good, long, love making session, Tony started a bath for the two of you. He lit some candles and dimmed the lights to create a romantic atmosphere. Then he carried you over to the tub, setting both of you down in it. Tony helped you get comfortable against him, allowing you to fully relax. Especially since you let him have his way with you.

"Your so beautiful," he whispered against your wet skin. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I should be asking you that," you replied. "You've been so good to me all day."

"You deserve it. You have to put up with me and my antics all the time."

Tony and you worked together to carefully wash each other. Each pressing tender kisses over the others skin. Tony left the bath first, drying himself off and wrapping the towel around his waist before helping you. He dried you off and helped you into a silky night gown, before taking care of himself. You two sat on your bed and ate the food Happy had brought while watching some crappy reality tv.

"How come the Avengers don't have a reality tv show?" You wondered.

"It's come up in meetings a few times, but I keep saying no," Tony responded.

"Why?"

"Because those people are so fake and the paparazzi just tears their whole lives to shreds."

"Don't they already do that do you all?"

"Yes. But right now it's on my terms. If we did a reality tv show, then it wouldn't and I wouldn't be able to protect you as well as I wish to. I hate it when the press says awful things about you, I wouldn't be able to stop it all if it was all out there like that."

You cupped his cheek. "You're so sweet. I love you so much."

"Not as much as I love you, my queen." He eagerly kissed you.

"My queen?" You repeated softly as you parted for a brief second. "I think I like the sound of that."

"Good. Because I've already had FRIDAY change your contact name. It's staying."