The Teacher Part 2 ~ Tony Stark x Reader

Word Count: 2,650ish

Summary: Tony tries to get you to move in with him.

Warning: mentions of car crashes and torture

~~~

"I haven't, honey!" Tony shouted back from the kitchen. "Have you checked by the couch?"

"No! I could have sworn it was in here!" You continued your frantic search for it. "I'm going to be late to work," you muttered. "Great. Just how I want to start the new semester. Late."

"Here you go, Y/N," Tony said, entering the bedroom with the charger in hand. He slipped it in your backpack as he planted a kiss on your lips. "It was right where I said it was."

"Forever my hero," you smiled, giving him another kiss. "Thanks so much." You glanced at the clock. "Ugh! I'm going to be late!" You grabbed your backpack and rushed out of the room with Tony following.

"You know that you being late wouldn't happen if you just moved into the Tower."

"Tony... we've talked about this." You sighed as you grabbed the coffee he had already prepared for you off the counter. "I'm already treading a fine line just by dating a guardian of one of my students, I can't move in with you too."

"Yes, you've said that. But what I don't understand is why they would even care or need to know that you've moved in with me, especially since we're already dating."

"We just can't, Tony. Alright. Now, I really got to go." You gave him one last kiss. "Love you." Then you slipped out the door.

You and Tony had been dating for a few months now and, for the last couple of weeks, Tony wouldn't stop bringing up the idea of moving in together. It's not like you were scared to spend the night with him, you and him switched were you spent the night often. It was the fact that you were sit healing from the last man that you lived with. You felt awful for doing that to Tony, but you just weren't ready yet. And you weren't really in the mood to hear him promise never to leave you.

Tony understood your hesitancy, but he just didn't like being separated from you for too long. He still visited your class room at least twice a week for mainly that reason. And cause he was in awe of how amazing you were at teaching. You clearly put so much time and effort into every lesson and poured all your love into every student. And the kids loved you back.

After a long day of teaching, Peter stopped by your room before heading for his surveillance round around the city.

"Hey, Ms. L/N!" He greeted.

"Hey, Peter!" You replied with a smile. You were seated at your desk, grading some papers. "What can I help you with?"

"Oh, Mr. Stark asked me to drop this off to you before I headed out." He pulled a small, wrapped, box out of his backpack. "He said to open it when you were ready."

"Do you know what it is?" You asked, taking the package from him.

"I've got a guess."

"Me too." You sighed. "Thanks for dropping it off, Pete. And if you see Tony before I do, thank him for me and say that we'll be having a conversation the next time he sees me."

"Ya, okay." Peter nodded, turning to go. He paused at the door, turning slightly to look back at you. "You know, he really loves you right?" You looked up at him. "He just wants you near."

"This really isn't your business, Peter. I'm glad you care about him, but I really can't talk about this with you."

"I know. I just... I don't want to see you two separated."