Chapter 16: Kett Attack

June 2.

At the very least, the death of Moff Borret meant that the imperial offensive on Vinsoth was immediately called off and the borders of the D'Astan Republic were finally safe again. Their main assembly had also accepted to allow the Tau to build their industrial complex on Axxila, effectively putting the aliens in charge of that front for the Coalition.

With Vinsoth secured, the Jedi made a stop at Axxila, where President Vulis of the D'Astan greeted and thanked them for stopping the imperials. After receiving the compliments and consuming a nice meal, the Jedi and their crews gathered in a room that had been reserved for them and discussed the last developments.

 After receiving the compliments and consuming a nice meal, the Jedi and their crews gathered in a room that had been reserved for them and discussed the last developments

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"The appearance of these new guys clearly suggests that the Emperor is trying to replenish its ranks of people who can go toe-to-toe with us." Kyle commented.

"After all the dark-siders we killed last year, that's hardly surprising." Ezra said.

"I think it's also thanks to the fact that you dueled and defeated Vader on the Amerigo." Luke added.

"I hardly 'defeated' him, Luke. More like I held my ground against him."

"Still, you've proven to be on par with the Emperor's strongest warrior." Cal encouraged. "That must have suggested the Sith to change approach."

"Which is most likely them throwing their pawns and keep us busy while they strengthen themselves. I can't stop wondering why they wanted the soul of an ancient Sith Lord so badly."

"Right now, we can only make conjectures." Jaral said calmly. "For now we should focus on finding out more about our new foes. Someone should go to Celanon and investigate the Astarte family. Maybe we'll find some answers there."

"I'll go there." Petro said. "I have some friends on Celanon that can bring me to the Astarte patriarch, though I do not expect him to cooperate."

"Don't worry, me and my crew will come along." Cal reassured.

"Excellent." said Ezra. "Contact Ahsoka and ask for her help, if you need it. Also, I suggest we intensify our efforts in locating new Force-sensitives, so we may be able to protect them. Something tells me the Sith might retry their plan of kidnapping children to convert to their cause."

"I agree." said Luke. "We can't let them swell their numbers any more, or it will be even harder to eradicate them."

"All fair points," said Kubari. "but what about the war? Those guys might be used as spearheads for imperial offensives. Sure, the one on Vinsoth was only meant to draw us in, but who's to say they won't try elsewhere?"

"That's a really fair point." Hera intervened. "We should coordinate with the Coalition. Find out if Jade and those warriors are going to pop up somewhere and be ready to intercept them."

Sabine intervened with extended hands. "Hang on, there are only so many Jedi Knights. You need to choose where to focus your efforts. Either the Sith or the war."

Saga of the Bridgers-Year 6जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें