Hololive EN

Calli opened her eyes. But this time her arms and legs could move freely, there was no pain like the stabbing she had felt before. Then she held her stomach which had no wound at all, even though she was sure that she had been stabbed by Ina.

Her heart was still beating fast and she was sweating. She was sure that this feeling and what happened earlier were not a dream.

"Calli?"

"Eh?"

She looked to her side and that person's face was the face of someone who should have been dead. But right now she-- Gura looked at her with a puzzled look and was in good health.

"Gu ... ra?"

"Are you okay? Your face is so pale. Are you sick? Wait a minute, does a Grim Reaper like you get sick?"

"Gura's right, your body looks paler than usual." Kiara also approached her.

She raised Calli's bangs with her hand and then pressed her forehead against Calli's forehead to check Calli's body temperature.

"Your body is not hot at all. Even colder than the dead, it seems the concept of fever doesn't apply to the Grim Reaper, huh?" Kiara said.

"I-I'm fine, really. Ehehehe ... sorry for making you guys worry."

Her body did not work like an ordinary human because she was an angel of death. But Calli was still confused by the actual events and looked at Amelia who had been silent and checking her pocket watch.

"I'm going to have a quick word with Watson, okay?"

"Okay~"

"Okay."

Calli also approached Amelia. Meanwhile, Kiara and Gura were chatting about something else. After being near Amelia, it seemed that she still hadn't noticed Calli's presence and continued to focus on her business.

"Watson."

"Ah, you." But Amelia paid little attention to Calli's call. She didn't even look in her direction.

Calli actually wanted to ask her directly about what had happened. But she was confused about where to start because she also did not know whether what had happened before was just an illusion or actually happened.

"Watson, I--"

"Excuse me."

But someone passed by while Calli was talking. And at this point, Calli then realized, that the person passing by was the same person as before. That person should have been inside the library.

"Watson, is this all your doing?"

"Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Shouldn't we have gone inside the library and fought the creature with many tentacles? But why are we still here?"

"I don't know if your brain is damaged or if you hit your head, but today is certainly the first time we're in front of this library. But if you persist, you might experience deja vu."

"Deja vu?"

"Yes. It's the phenomenon of feeling a strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past. I and other humans experience it often, so I don't think there's anything special about what you're experiencing."

"But I'm sure it's not deja vu or anything like that, I can tell when someone is about to walk by and interrupt our conversation."

"Really? That's a good thing because we're going inside now." Amelia put her pocket watch back in her pocket and walked inside.