Trouble In The Moon Goddess's Debut

After an amazing debut of Risu yesterday, today it’s Moona’s turn to make her debut. Everything had gone according to plan and all Moona had to do was speak on screen tonight.

While waiting for the evening, on this sunny Saturday afternoon, Alam chose to dry his clothes as the heat was sufficient and could quickly dry the clothes.

While he was busy drying, Risu suddenly came over to him who had almost finished hanging all his clothes.

“Alam, why can’t I open Youtube?”

“Hn? You have to connect it to Wi-Fi first and then you can use the internet as much as you want.”

“Is that so? Okay then.”

Risu walked while humming happily back to her room. Alam who saw Risu walking back to the room only can shake his head.

“She’s already starting to look like a human,” muttered Alam.

Although Risu had started to behave like a normal human, Alam was a little surprised. Why did Risu even look like a young person who was addicted to the internet? Alam had hoped that Risu could emulate a human who liked to help others.

“Hah ... I think that’s still a long way off. Looks like I have to set the right example for her.”

Alam continued to dry the Hello Kitty-printed sheets on his bed. Although the color had faded, it was his favorite sheet since he lived with his parents. He even brought it with him when he lived alone.

“Alam.”

“Hnm?”

Iofi suddenly appeared from behind the sheets she was drying. “I’m hungry.”

“Then why are you telling me? Aren’t there any leftovers at your place?”

“I wouldn’t have come here if there were.”

“Do you have money to buy food?” Iofi shook her head. “Then you came here to ask for money to buy food?” Iofi nodded.

Alam let out a resigned sigh. He should have known about that. Not only didn't paying the boarding house, she even asking for food money, Alam thought. But Alam did not say it directly, even so he also did not give Iofi money to buy her food.

“I don't have money right now.”

“Cheapskate~”

“Are you seriously saying that to the person who gave you a free place to stay?” Alam said flatly.

“I’ll pay when I make my debut, I really don’t have any money right now. I also still have to fix my spaceship.”

“I won’t give you any money anyway, but if you want to eat, you can take it at my house. It looks like I still have food on the dining table.”

“It must be your homemade food,” Iofi muttered.

Although Iofi turned her head and mumbled as small as possible, Alam could still hear it clearly because Iofi was quite close to him.

“I can hear that, ojou-sama.

“Hah... I’m wasting my time here, I’d better get to work.”

Iofi then walked away. Meanwhile, Alam just looked at Iofi with a flat face. But Iofi didn’t go straight back to her room, she went into Alam's house first and got a plate and rice full of side dishes, then went back to her room.

“She can’t lie to her own stomach.”

Seeing that the other distractions had left, allowed Alam to focus more on drying this time. And after everything had been dried, he intended to return to his house while carrying an empty bucket of clothespins.