It's Time To Be An Idol!

"Hololive? I've never heard of that name."

It was the first time Alam had heard of such a company. He was afraid that this was a fake company that usually cheated its customers, especially with the requirements that were not so complicated, making it even more suspicious.

Even so, Alam had to find a job as soon as possible so that the girls could get a job and they could also pay the rent for the boarding house.

Then suddenly Alam remembered the girls' faces. Moona, Risu, and Iofi. They were too innocent to be left alone, so inevitably Alam had to be a companion for them.

After thinking for a long time, Alam was finally ready after convincing himself. If it was a fake company, then he was the one who would protect them.

"Come here, Hololive!" said Alam.

Alam then took a closer look at the Hololive website before signing them up. It turned out that his idea of Hololive being a fake company was broken in an instant when he saw the talents in it.

He saw some videos of the talents there and watched them for a while for reference.

"Good morning, motherf*ckers."

"Konpeko, konpeko, konpeko! Usada Pekora peko, doumo doumo!"

"Faq is love!"

"Yubi yubi! Yubi ga choudai."

"'Can you be my waifu?' Mmm... friends! Friends!"

After viewing some of the talent videos on Hololive, Alam subconsciously said something that was on his mind.

"I guess... this is the right place for them, huh."

He finally did not hesitate to register them in Hololive. After filling in the requirements, Alam pressed the 'send' button.

After a while of sending the requirements, Alam suddenly got a phone call from someone. An unknown number called him and he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Mr. Alam who registered three people at Hololive?"

"Yes, that's me."

And the person calling was from Hololive itself. Alam felt strange when he was called 'Mr.' as if he wanted to pay the motorcycle installment. But he ignored it.

"Alright, sir. From the requirements that you have filled in, is there anything that is mistyped or typo?"

"Nothing, everything is correct."

"Alright then, for further cooperation, do you have photos of the three talents you listed?"

"Ah, sure. Just a moment."

Alam then looked for photos that he could give to Hololive. But the photos he had were mostly fainting photos of all of them.

Starting from Moona who fainted because she fell from the sky and Iofi who fainted because Alam hit her head with a pan. Only Risu's photo looked normal because it was taken in a selfie.

"Wait, since when did Risu take a selfie with my camera?" muttered Alam.

But Alam didn't take it any further and sent the photo to Hololive.

"Alright, they are the talents registered by you, then we will come to the address you sent us a week from now."

"Okay-Eh? A week from now?!"

“Yes, all the requirements have been completed and we will examine them further when we get there.”

“Wait a minute, what’s your name?” asked Alam.