Hoping

Moona and Risu, who had just returned from the supermarket, were confused because they saw Kunti-chan's face which looked troubled and worried.

"Kunti-chan? What's wrong?" asked Moona.

"Don't you want to cook with us?" asked Risu innocently.

But that was not what made Kunti-chan uneasy. Rather, it was what she found at the door just now.

"Iofi ...."

"Iofi? What's wrong with Iofi?"

"Iofi was kidnapped by someone!"

Kunti-chan spoke while showing Iofi's hairpin to Moona and Risu which made them believe that Kunti-chan's words were true.

"Eh?!"

They were both surprised that Iofi could be kidnapped by someone. At first they didn't believe it, but after seeing Iofi's hairpin, they finally believed it.

"How could that happen?" asked Moona.

"I don't know either, I was waiting in Iofi's room. Then because she didn't come back, I finally checked on her at the door and all I found was her hairpin."

"Then what should we do? We can't just do nothing!" said Risu.

Even though Risu asked such a question, they all didn't know what to do first. They hadn't even seen the kidnapper, so they didn't know where to start.

And in the confusion that enveloped them all, Moona then came up with the right idea, at least this was what they could do.

She ran into her room and grabbed the cell phone that was there. Moona dialed the number and called someone who might be able to help them in this situation.

"Moona, what are you doing?" asked Kunti-chan.

"I'm trying to call Alam, he's the only one who can help us right now."

"Alam? But he's only human, there's no way he can help-"

"Shut up!"

"Eh?"

Moona shouted at Kunti-chan who kept belittling Alam for being just a human. She was sick of those words because to her, Alam was more than a mere human.

"So what if he's an ordinary human?! That person helped me, Risu, and even Iofi! He's a special person to me!"

Moona's words left Kunti-chan speechless. She seemed to be checkmated by Moona and finally could only follow Moona's way.

"Please Alam, pick up the phone."

Meanwhile in a different place, it was precisely in Alam's class. He was currently in the middle of class when Moona called him.

The lecturer was explaining so Alam could only hold his chin with his hand out of boredom. His five-watt eyes and the occasional yawn proved that this class was boring.

"Hoaam ... I hope it ends soon," muttered Alam.

While in his boredom, Alam's cell phone suddenly rang and saw that it was from Moona.

"Moona? How unusual for her to use the phone."

He quietly picked it up. And Moona's first greeting was a shout right into Alam's ear.

"Halo—"

"Alam! This is terrible!"

"Moona, why are you shouting? I'm in the classroom right now."

"S-sorry... but something serious has happened. Can you come here now?"

"Now? Is it that important?"