Smooth Debut Of The Local Alien

On a clear and cloudless night today, someone was getting ready in his room. Even though he had already done so, he still checked many times for fear that something might be untidy.

“Shirt, check! Trousers, check! Hair pomade, check! Glasses, always ready ...!”

After checking everything, the man sniffed his body to see if he smelled good and smiled confidently.

“Of course, for an event like this I’m bathed and perfumed, it’s an important event that I can’t miss at all.”

After all the preparations he had made, he was ready to go. The man closed and locked the door to his room from the inside, turned off the room lights, and then climbed onto the bed.

He pulled up his blanket and covered his waist down while leaning against the headboard. He pulled out one of the bolsters with a picture of a female dakimakura anime character and placed it beside him to keep him company.

After that, he opened his smartphone and entered the YouTube application. On the YouTube homepage, he could already clearly see one of the videos that many people were waiting for.

He again smiled widely and pleased himself when he saw it.

“I’m finally not late anymore.”

That person—Ivan pressed the debut video and it still said ‘Please Wait’ which meant he entered at the right time.

“It’s time to watch the debut of Moona and Risu’s friends!” shouted Ivan.

Ivan, who had been impatiently waiting, finally got to see Iofi’s debut live. Loading has been completed and only the form is not yet, there is also a shy voice from the cute Iofi.

The comment section immediately went crazy because they heard Iofi’s voice, even though her form has not yet appeared, Iofi’s voice has been able to melt the hearts of the audience. Likewise with Ivan, who smiled to himself at the sound of Iofi’s voice.

“Hmm... her voice is different from Risu who is very loli and Moona who is very onee-san. That’s right. It’s... the voice of an osananajimi character!”

Ivan shouted again and said the Japanese vocabulary he knew. Osananajimi in anime is usually a term for the protagonist’s friend who has been with him since childhood, or you could say the protagonist’s childhood friend. In other words, the same age as the protagonist.

Ivan could really feel Iofi’s osananajimi aura thanks to his experience watching hundreds of anime titles. From quintuplets anime to the waifu war that split the anime community into two sides.

Minna~ Konbanwa! Welcome everyone to Iofi’s debut. Yes, you can call me Iofi. I-o-fi. Iofi, huh?” said Iofi introducing herself to her viewers.

The comment section was again crowded because of the funny and also a little unique way of saying Iofi’s name. The viewers thought that Iofi would be called ‘Airani’ or ‘Rani’, but it turned out that Iofi was her nickname.

Iofi watched the comments for a while after she said her name. And she was surprised and laughed when people got her name wrong.

“It’s not Lofi! I-o-fi. Iofi, okay? Lofi is a genre song. Not Iofai either, not Aifoi either, Aifoai is wrong too! I-o-fi. My name is Iofi, yes? Ehehehe ....”

The comment section was pierced by an arrow in the heart as Iofi’s laughter at the end almost gave them a heart attack. It was too sweet for them and their hearts were about to explode. But there was one comment that gave Iofi another nickname.