The Moon Goddess?!

It's been a few days since Alam's boarding house opened, but still no one has come or rented this place.

It seems that this place has been labeled as a haunted place for the surrounding community. Of course, according to Alam it was just an exaggerated rumor and tried to scare the local people.

Actually, Alam has no problem with the rumors being circulated by local residents. But the thing is, the rumors are currently disturbing his boarding house business making this place deserted.

Alam even thinks that if there is no one to occupy these boarding houses, it seems that other creatures will occupy them.

Alam this time was sitting on the front porch of his house, looking at the passerby whose pace was slightly accelerated when passing this building.

"Even though there's nothing here," Alam muttered while watching the people speeding up their steps.

It was getting dark and the sky was starting to turn dark blue. The porch lights from other houses had started to turn on and Alam was doing the same.

Knowing that it would be night soon, Alam decided to go inside.

His current house is not too much different from the other six rooms that he will rent out. It was only three squares, but that was enough according to Alam. Because he is also still in college and lives alone, he doesn't need a big house.

Moreover, he has an inheritance from his parents in the form of this six-door boarding house. So income and pocket money can be said to be guaranteed.

Alam then opened his laptop and wanted to finish his college assignment.

While doing his homework, he turned on the tube television that he brought from his parents' house because it was no longer used. He did it as a way to avoid the atmosphere that was too quiet while at the same time making the sound from the television a background that accompanied him to do his work.

He made a warm coffee to accompany him and also keeps him awake and doesn't get sleepy while doing your homework. Although he is not one of the 'edgy kids' who are currently viral.

While he was focusing on his assignment, suddenly his mind was stuck and he didn't know what he wanted to write again. Whereas previously he was still running smoothly when doing his job.

Alam tried to think even harder until the veins on his forehead showed. But to no avail, he couldn't find the answer he was looking for.

"Maybe I'm just too tired," Alam muttered.

In the end, Alam decided to postpone his work and switch to the television that had been watching him doing his homework. It just so happened that the TV was reporting a strange phenomenon that had occurred a few months ago during the full moon.

"Lately every full moon, a purplish light appears that seems to coat the moon. Researchers still have not found a scientific explanation for this strange event."

Alam chuckled softly. For some reason he even thought that it was just a prank made by someone or a hoax video made by someone and then had been trusted by some old men and considered it as a sign of the end of the world.

Alam then stood up and stretched his body from sitting too long, after which he walked to the outside window and realized that it was a full moon night.

Alam looked at the moon above from the window. But unlike what was reported on TV just now, there was no purplish glow around the moon during the full moon.

"Hehe... as expected."

But suddenly something happened.

When Alam was looking at the full moon, he saw a purplish light that was initially small but gradually grew bigger and brighter was heading towards him.