Welcome Back

"Hah ... hah ... hah ...."

Iofi arrived with her wedding dress, which was originally pure white, now very dirty with mud on her skirt and also her feet which were red from running in bare feet.

Meanwhile, Alam, Moona, and Risu who were both surprised and delighted by the arrival of Iofi whose appearance was very chaotic then approached her.

"I-Iofi, it's really you, right?" asked Moona.

"Of course it's me, Moona. There's no way anyone can imitate my appearance."

"Iofi!"

Risu, who was certain that the person in front of her was Iofi, hugged her without further ado. She didn't care about the mud or dirt on Iofi's dress, her longing overpowered everything.

Moona also did not want to be outdone by Risu. She hugged Iofi with a feeling of relief and pleasure.

"Um ... my body is dirty right now, you know. You guys are okay with i-"

"Where have you been?! I was worried! I even thought you wouldn't come back here anymore! Iofi, Iofi, Iofi!"

Risu continued to shout Iofi's name as her voice gradually trembled and her tears welled up. Iofi who saw that could only smile and calm Risu by stroking her head.

"I'm sorry, okay? I promise I won't be like that again."

"You really made me worry, you know?" said Moona who was still hugging her.

"Hehe... it turns out you can worry too, huh?"

"Of course, I can!"

Their touching reunion lasted a few minutes and left Alam alone behind who was looking at the three of them with a smile on his face.

Iofi who noticed Alam's presence but did nothing then looked at him with a flat stare that made Alam seem guilty.

"W-what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Alam asked.

"Hah ... don't you have anything to say to me?"

"Y-Yes, about that. Mmm... your arrival is so sudden that I don't know what to do. Hehehe ...."

This guy is really unreliable, Iofi thought. She didn't understand to herself why her heart was beating so fast with this person.

"But ...."

"Hm?"

"...I'm so grateful you're back. It was so lonely when you weren't here. Your presence really brought a new color to this boarding house. Even new colors in my life," said Alam.

Again, Iofi's heart was beating fast. Her cheeks also turned red after hearing those words from Alam. Even though it was just a word from a human being weaker than Iofi's kind.

"But your appearance makes me want to laugh, you know? The wedding dress doesn't suit your little body at all."

"Gkh!"

But even so, Alam immediately changed the topic and mocked the clothes worn by Iofi. Iofi, who had been happy at first, immediately became upset because of Alam's words.

“What?! You’re picking a fight, huh?!”

“Ahahaha .... That’s if you can win from me.”

“If I can’t hypnotize you, I’ll just keep hitting you until I’m satisfied.”

“Oi, oi, your words are so cruel.”

The meeting that the four of them thought would be warm and their usual lives would return, but unfortunately it did not happen that easily.