There Is Other Creature Besides Them

While eating the fried rice, suddenly there was a movement outside the room that caught Alam's attention. It turned out that it was not only Alam who noticed, Iofi also realized it.

"Iofi, are you-"

"I know, there's someone over there."

A movement near the bamboo tree that Alam did not cut at that time made him curious and wanted to check it out immediately.

Although it was late at night and Alam's body was tired, it did not dampen Alam's curiosity at this time. It could have been a bad person who wanted to break into the boarding house.

But Alam realized that this was unlikely to happen. Because the peeping tom had seen them through the window on the second floor, so it was unlikely that he was an ordinary person.

So after Alam finished his business with the fried rice in front of him, he immediately stood up and looked out the window.

"Risu, help me wash the dishes," Moona said.

"Okay~"

Risu and Moona walked into the kitchen carrying the dirty dishes from their meal. While Iofi approached Alam who was looking at the window, she also knew the reason why Alam was looking at the window.

"Is there still someone there?" Iofi asked.

"I think he's disappeared, can you feel anything strange about the person who peeked at us earlier?"

"Yes, I'm sure that he's not a human like you. But the existence is weaker than the three of us, so it shouldn't be an ordinary human," explained Iofi.

"I see."

Even though they said it was weaker than the three of them, Alam was still afraid because after all, he was just an ordinary human who was imperfect and sometimes made mistakes. So he was still not convinced.

Although she didn't believe in ghosts at first, after seeing Moona, Risu, and Iofi's existence, Alam became convinced and wary of what Iofi had seen earlier.

But suddenly Iofi asked a question that Alam didn't want to hear.

"Want to see her?"

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

They both said 'eh?' because Alam was confused by the question Iofi asked, while Iofi was confused by his response.

"W-we want to see her?"

"Yes, is there something wrong? Don't tell me... are you scared?"

"N-no ...." Alam turned his face away as he said that. Making Iofi put on a flat expression of disbelief. She then sighed and walked ahead of Alam.

"Alright, I'll be on my own."

"Wait a minute!"

Alam could not help but follow Iofi who had walked out first. While Moona and Risu, who were in the kitchen, peeked into the dining room when Alam and Iofi had walked out, they looked at each other because they were confused about what had happened.

While Alam and Iofi who were already outside stopped in front of the bamboo tree that Alam had not cut.

"He's here," Iofi said.

"Are you sure?"

Somehow Alam felt unlucky and lucky at the same time. Lucky because he didn't cut the bamboo tree, but unlucky because he knew that it was the 'guardian' here that made his boarding house unsellable.

Alam then remembered that there was a voice that suddenly whispered in his ear when he wanted to cut down this bamboo tree.

"Please don't cut it."