Hololive?

After Iofi's sudden and uninvited arrival, finally more people—or you could say other creatures living in Alam's boarding house.

Even though it hasn't even been a month since Alam opened his boarding houses, too many incidents have made his head spin.

Alam at this time, as usual, was sitting on the floor with a carpet. With a laptop in his lap, he swiftly typed on the keyboard to complete his college assignments.

As usual, he also turned on the TV, which Alam uses as the background sound at home so it wouldn't be too quiet. But for the first time, Alam thought it was no longer necessary.

While he was relaxing and doing his assignments while drinking a cup of instant ground coffee, Alam was startled by a loud noise coming from inside Moona's boarding house.

He immediately ran and approached her worried that something had happened to Moona.

"What's the matter, Moona?!"

“W-what is that thing?! A-Alam, help me!”

Alam saw Moona who was scared and cornered on the wall. She pointed under the dining table with a shaking hand.  Alam immediately saw it and it turned out that the creature Moona was referring to was a cockroach.

Moona's cry for help made Alam's heart beat fast again. And doubled with the scared face that Moona made, it almost made Alam nosebleed.

"Hah... you mean that cockroach? There's no need to be scared like that, it won't hurt you."

"Re-really?"

Alam nodded with certainty. To prove it he took a piece of newspaper which he rolled into a tube shape. He will make it a weapon to eradicate the cockroaches.

Alam slowly approached the silent cockroach, the cockroach's long antennae were twitching as if it knew that there was danger lurking at this moment. But it was too late because Alam had already hit him.

"Eh?"

Alam looked at the newspaper roll earlier and did not see any traces of the cockroach's corpse earlier. Then he heard a sound, a flapping sound of wings signaling danger to Alam.

Alam who was looking down then looked up and saw the existence of a creature that was very strong and could not be defeated, namely a flying cockroach.

When the cockroach started flying around randomly, Alam swiftly grabbed Moona's hand and took her out of the room.

"Crap! Moona, let's run!"

"I knew it was a dangerous creature!"

After leaving and closing the door tightly, Alam and Moona stopped with a little sweat of fear coming out of their bodies.

"Now what we're going to do?" asked Moona.

"For now, let's not go inside, okay?"

"O-okay."

After agreeing that the creature inside was too dangerous to approach, Moona finally plans to stay in Risu's room until Alam can gather the courage to chase away the cockroach.

The two of them finally turned to Risu's room. She was calmer than the others here, and even though Alam didn't know what she was doing, it was a good move.

Alam then knocked on the door before entering Risu's room.

"Risu, I'm going inside, okay?" said Alam.

"Okay!"

Alam and Moona went inside. And after entering, Alam was surprised because Risu's room was really great.