The Debut of Tupaia Splendidula

A rooster on the roof of Alam's boarding house was preparing to crow, the sky was still dark blue and the sun was not yet fully visible.

The rooster cleared its throat and then began to crow loudly and beautifully.

"Kokokokook-Kok!!!"

Before he could crow a second time, he had already been knocked unconscious by a small UFO flying behind him. After knocking the chicken out, the UFO flew down and re-entered Iofi's room.

"Shut your mouth. Can't you see that I'm busy right now?"

Iofi, who was busy at her desk, did not look away as she was working on something. A bead of sweat escaped from her forehead which she quickly wiped away.

"Just because I didn't pay for a place to live here, I was told to make this. That human .... Even though he looks stupid, how can he not be affected by my brainwashing?"

Imagining Alam's face made Iofi even more upset and unfocused. She then took a deep breath and tried to focus again. There was no point in complaining because everything had already happened.

And after a while, the thing Iofi was working on was finished.

"Ngghh ... don't take my cookie ... E-Eh?! Wh-What is it?!"

Alam, who was in a sweet dream, was startled by the sound of repeated banging on the door that was loud and fast, making her wake up and stop it.

"Who's banging on the door this early in the morning?"

"It's me, open the door quickly."

Alam, who was still half-conscious, recognized that the voice in front of him was Iofi's, so he immediately got up from his bed and opened the door.

"What's the matter? It's still dark, you know."

"I just wanted to let you know that the item you requested is ready."

Hearing that made Alam's eyes, which were still closed, brighten and fully awaken. He was really excited to hear the news.

"Really?! Then what are you waiting for, let's try it!"

"Do you have to be that excited?" Iofi muttered flatly.

Alam went straight to Moona and Risu's room to wake them both up. After they woke up, they all went straight to Iofi's room and saw what Iofi had done.

"Wow ...."

The mouths of the three of them were open because they saw three new PC sets that had a futuristic and modern shape. Alam thought that this model was the only one they had.

"Sasuga Aliens from other planets. They're reliable."

"So we're going to use this thing to become Vtuber?" asked Moona.

"That's right. Oh, Moona, you've learned a bit using my laptop about the basics of operating a PC, right?"

"Yes, I already know the basics."

"In that case, there should be no problem. Because this will be the most advanced PC on the planet."

"Wow!" Risu and Moona were amazed.

When Alam was happy with his sky-high expectations. Suddenly Iofi came along and casually shattered all of Alam's hopes and expectations.

"Unfortunately, it's not."

"Eh?"

"I only made the cover more futuristic as per your request, but the inside is still the same as any other PC on this planet."