Recruiting Our Favorite Smol Shark

Amelia has managed to get a third member, Takanashi Kiara, whom she managed to recruit in a slightly violent way.

But Kiara quickly forgave them both, because the injection Amelia injected into her body had no effect and only weakened her for a moment.

And for the next member, Amelia has found the location and it turns out that the place is not far from where Amelia lives. Because the place they were going to next was the biggest aquarium in the city.

**

It’s the weekend, the perfect time to take a family vacation and enjoy the outdoors. There are many options available to visit during the weekend, one of which is the Aquarium Center.

Just like any other weekend, the Aquarium Center is always packed with visitors. Whether it’s parents on vacation with their young children or students on a school trip. It’s a great place for all the fun things people can think of.

An Aquarium Center must of course have an iconic mascot that can represent its place. And of course, they have one. After the visitors bought the entrance ticket to the aquarium, inside they were greeted by a little white-haired girl with blue gradations at the end of her hair.

“Wow! Mommy, Mommy! Look at that! I want to take a picture with her, Mama!”

“Good choice, boy! I am the sacred guardian who has guarded this aquarium for hundreds of years! It would be an honor for you to have your picture taken with me! Sha-ha-ha-hark!”

“Wow! Cool!”

The little boy’s parents then began preparing to take a picture of him with the aquarium’s mascot. Two or three photos were snapped and she posed with the trident she was holding and the large dark blue tail that had bite scars on its fins.

“Nee, nee! What happened to your teeth, sis?” the little boy asked curiously.

Indeed, at first glance, there was something different about her teeth. Humans have incisors, molars, and fangs. But the 141 cm tall little girl’s teeth were all canines, like a carnivorous animal.

“This? I wanted to look like a real shark, so I changed all my teeth to fangs!” she said proudly.

But of course, that was a lie. Since she was born with these teeth, she lied to make her explanation easy for the boy to understand.

“Wow! Mommy, mommy! Can I change my teeth too?”

“Ahahaha ... Yes, yes. Which one do you want to play with now?”

After the photo, a farewell wave of the child’s cheerful hand was her small joy. That was her job while working at this aquarium. The aquarium’s mascot, Gawr Gura.

Taking pictures with visitors, greeting them with a cheerful smile, then waving warmly when the visitors start to leave and the aquarium is about to close.

Several hours have passed since the aquarium opened at around eight in the morning. And now it was lunchtime.

“Gura! Break time!” called out one of the aquarium staff.

“Okay!”

Gura who had finished her morning shift then walked into the staff room and wanted to eat her lunch. The lunch she had brought was the cheap dried fish sandwich that she always ate every day.

While the rest of the staff took breaks and ate while talking with other staff, Gura seemed to be eating alone and sitting quite far away from the other staff.

And when Gura was eating alone, the other staff usually noticed her and talked about her eating-alone behavior.

“Again, she’s cornered like that. Does she have no intention of eating with us?”