Picking Up The Fifth Member

After picking Gura up from the aquarium and giving her a change of clothes, the four of them then returned to Amelia's house.

Now the residents of Amelia's house had increased again with Gura's arrival. But even so, they still wanted to recruit the one remaining person.

When they went inside, they all behaved as usual except for Gura. She looked amazed and astonished, her eyes sparkling when she saw the contents of Amelia's house.

"Wow ...."

It seemed like she hadn't seen anything like this in a long time and had been working at the aquarium for too long without the freedom she deserved. Luckily, Amelia knew of her existence and managed to free her.

"From now on you can stay at my house if you want," Amelia said.

"Eh?! Seriously?!" Gura couldn't believe that she could live here and her eyes started to tear up again.

"Eh...! Don't cry anymore, Calli might nag me again."

Amelia quickly covered Gura's mouth so that her voice could not be heard by Calli. Fortunately, Calli and Kiara had entered Amelia's office first. After that, they entered Amelia's office.

Gura didn't stop being amazed when she entered Amelia's office. It was like she had never seen anything like this in her life.

"Wauff ...!"

Bubba, who had been following Amelia, was only free to move around when they were inside the house. Then Bubba immediately approached Gura who had attracted his attention from the beginning.

Bubba sniffed at Gura's feet which made Gura realize and immediately squatted down to be at the same height as Bubba. Slowly but surely her hand tried to stroke Bubba's head, but Bubba did not immediately trust and was still a little wary of Gura.

Even so, Gura's hand slowly and gently stroked Bubba's head which made Bubba's wariness disappear and his tail swayed quickly with excitement.

"Ehehehe— Whoa ...! Stop it, it's ticklish."

Amelia just smiled at the sight of Bubba and Gura getting along quickly. Even Bubba who immediately lunged at Gura lost her balance and continued to lick Gura non-stop.

But Calli immediately cut off the moment of happiness seen by Amelia with a question to her. "That means there is only one person left."

Amelia's smile then disappeared and she could only sigh. "Hah ... you just can't see people being happy a little bit, huh?" Amelia said.

"What?" Meanwhile, Calli seemed oblivious to what she had just said.

"Whatever, I just remembered that you're not human. So I can't protest."

While grumbling, Amelia opened the shelf of her desk and looked for files on the last person they would recruit later.

And she found it.

Amelia then put it on the table and let Calli and Kiara look at it. "She is currently working at the library nearby. Her name is Ninomae Ina'nis."

On the file was a photo of a girl with black hair with orange coloration on the two ends of her front hair in front of her ears. "She looks normal, except for those two little ears that look like dumbo octopus ears on top of her hair," Kiara said.

But Amelia chuckled at that. "That's right. Perfectly normal."

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong with what I said?"

"No, no. I think she's the most normal-looking of us all from the outside. But I can guarantee, that she is the most dangerous of all of you here."

"Dangerous?"