7.5 It's Worse Than You Can Imagine

"So, aside from making me a wizard in the bedroom, would you say you've accomplished your mission here in my dreams?"

Kyle owed Colita for his now vast inventory of sexual positions and innovative elicitations of orgasms. He was grateful, but beyond suspicious of what exactly she'd hoped to gain from these nocturnal encounters.

Colita stretched like a satisfied cat against Kyle in her big four-post bed, each night different from the last. The invasion crew had moved around the past few months. When the mood struck him, Kyle would report descriptions of their surroundings to Xelan. Unfortunately, late night texts to the Icarus turned into two-hour long phone conversations, souring Kyle's morning at school. The only balm for his agitation was...

"Rayne. Tell me about her," Colita demanded with a sexy pout on her way to kneel between Kyle's legs.

Kyle's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he closed them and arched for her. "Good god, I love when you do that with your tongue."

Colita stopped.

Instantly frustrated, Kyle growled, "What makes you think I want you to stop?!"

Colita's sky-blue eyes stared at Kyle with her lips poised on the brink of pleasuring him. She purred, "Tell me about Rayne, and you'll have your release."

Kyle didn't like the direction of this inquiry, but he was clever. He could find a smart ass way around it. He said, "Her eyes are bluer than yours. Brighter, too."

Colita wrapped her hand around Kyle and stroked languidly. "And?"

"She works out endlessly, to the point where we're a little worried about her. I haven't seen Rayne eat in months, and even then I think she was only choking down enough to build muscle mass—Fuck, that feels amazing."

Colita had returned to her oral ministrations, and Kyle was sure she meant to suck his soul out of him.

Fine by him.

When Colita stopped mid-suck and rolled her eyes up at Kyle, he knew what she wanted.

This game was stupid.

Kyle said, "Because Rayne trains more with Xelan, she's stronger and faster than the rest of us. She also knows all the fancy kicks and flips and shit. When she does a perfect tornado crescent kick, I like the way her ass looks in those tight workout pants—Ow, fuck! You're supposed to warn me before you bite."

Venom hardened the edge of Colita's voice as she said, "Never mind about the girl's ass. I want to know what it is you see in Rayne. Do you imagine her when you're with me?" Colita sat up on her knees and folded her arms, petulant and bratty, while glaring at Kyle.

Seriously?!

This hot alien woman was thousands of years old and jealous of a girl from Little Rock, Arkansas.

Kyle sighed, refusing to lie. "Life beats in time to Rayne's smile. Making her laugh is an addiction with a sweet reward and almost no downside, aside from unrequited love. And I can't even hold that against Rayne. She loves Sagan, and they're kinda made for each other. I'm happy for both of them."

Colita quirked a brow, less than happy.

Kyle realized he'd neglected to answer her question and sat up to meet Colita head on. He cupped her nape under all those curls and kissed her until he left the Icarean female breathless.

After breaking the kiss to stare in Colita's eyes, Kyle said, "No. I don't imagine Rayne when I'm with you." How could he? They were nothing alike, but if he wanted Colita to finish the blow job, that was best kept to himself.