Act VI: A Lovely Dinner

Start from the beginning

The awe or disgust (depends on who you are) usually wears off after repeated view, which is why Sir Sous-Chef remained composed and continued on cleaning plates and other dishes.

"How can you eat that much?" Entoma commented.

"Dunno--" I shoved a dumpling in my mouth. "--Just can. Gross you out?"

"Meh... I guess just stop talking with your mouth full," she said. "That's gross."

I swallowed, flashing red cheeks.

"Sorry, My Lady," I frowned. "I'm still not entirely used to eating around others."

"It's ok..." she reached up high and rested her upon my head, scratching it lightly. "I know you're a good boy." 

Instinctively, I averted my gaze and hid my face in my drink. Despite her belittling comment, I could feel my mind begin to drift as the massage continued. Her childish laugh rang out which only furthered my embarrassment and resentment. She removed her hand, bringing me back to my senses. 

For once, I scowled at her. 

"Don't call me that," I spat. "I don't like it..."

"Ohhh? If you hated it so badly then why's your tail waggin' like that, then?" she asked. "You're such a bad liar~!"

I returned to my supper, defeated and embarrassed whilst forced to listen to her continued laughter. Though, her laughter began to die out as I pushed aside a tower of chicken bones. Just as I was about to slurp down some creme of mushroom was when she spoke again. 

"Say... is petting the only thing Big Sis does with you?"

I put down the soup bowl, brow furrowed and confusion clearly visible in my eyes.

"I'm sorry but I don't understand the question, My Lady." I chuckled nervously.

She stayed quiet, staring blankly at me which only made me more nervous and twitchy. 

"Have you slept in the same bed together? Or have you gone even further then that?" she asked bluntly.

"Wha-What?! No! No, we've never done anything like that!" I exclaimed.

"Oh... hm, that's cool," she shrugged. "I was just wondering."

"Why would you ask something like that? It's so random and... weird." I said.

It's just wrong! Completely wrong! The idea of Yuri and I in a bed, curled about together... warm in each-other's embrace... her hand caressing my head... is all so, so... wrong...

As my I was consumed by thoughts and dreams, I had completely forgotten where I was or who I was with. Lady Entoma eyed my pink face before turning her attention to my wagging tail that's speed was blowing away the napkins upon the booths behind us.

Realization hit her like a brick as she stared on at my flustered state. Her chest tightened as she had figured out my own feelings before I had. Much to her surprise, it wasn't disgust or anger she felt... but envy.

I was pulled back to reality as her laugh rang out once more. Her hand fell upon my head once again, this time she scratched my ears. It was a heavenly sensation, her claws were perfected and were hitting all the right spots without causing an inch of pain. 

"I have no idea why I would ask such a question! I don't know what came over me," she laughed. "I hope you can forgive me?" 

"YES!" I moaned. "I-I mean, yes. I'll forgive you.."

"Awww, such a good boy~" she praised. "You just love attention, don't you?"

"..."

"C'mon~! Say it or I'll stop..."