62: Gingers Are Ruining Your Life

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"By the way, did you go somewhere last night?" Grim asks you, hanging off of your shoulder, "I got up to warm up some milk. Was gonna see if you wanted some, but you weren't there."

Ah shit. You didn't think Grim would wake up at all during the night, especially since it was so late.

Right now, Tinkerbell was walking to school with you, sticking close to your side. Unfortunately, Ace and Deuce had to go back to their dorm, of course not before they ate what you made for breakfast. You have a feeling you're going to have to buy even more groceries from now on now that you have more mouths to feed.

Anyway, there's no use in hiding it anymore. If it's going to be a regular occurrence, then you might as well just inform Grim and Tinkerbell (and Venus since he was technically with you in your mage stone).

"Yeah, I uh, I met a new friend the other day. He comes by late at night because he likes the gargoyles on top of the house," You explain, "He's a bit of a loner, and you can just tell the dude has no experience with long-term human interaction. But he seems really nice. He has the coolest horns, too!"

"A student with horns?" Tinkerbell asks, "I don't think I've seen someone like that around the campus yet. What was his name?"

You almost thought about ratting the motherfucker out, but... You should respect his wishes to stay anonymous.

You just shrug instead, "He told me to give him a nickname. I just call him "gorgeous.""

Grim scoffs: "You're predictable, y'know that?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm crying on the inside."

Your fairy friend nudges your arm, "Well, if you think he's cool, then fine by me. Hey, if we ever run into him on campus, introduce us to him!"

"Me too! Me too!" Grim pats you, "I ain't never seen a human with horns before!"

"Eh, he's not really human, thou-"

"Hey, mornin' [Y/n]!" You hear... Cater behind you, "And who's this fancy new guy?"

You and Tinkerbell stop in your tracks, turning around to be greeted with Cater and RIddle. You look at Tinkerbell with a grin and nudge him forward.

"This is the newest addition to Ramshackle dorm! Introduce yourself."

The sweet boy smiles, bowing slightly to show respect: "Right! First year and resident of Ramshackle dormitory! You can call me Tinkerbell!"

You know, you probably should've came up with a fake name for him. Well, not really. It's just going to give you major whiplash to hear people say "Tinkerbell" so casually. It's like the meme of a guy standing in the corner of a room at a party. "No one else knows that I know that Tinkerbell was originally a lady fairy."

Cater snorts, "Tinkerbell? Bit of a girly name, isn't it?"

"Wha-No! It's not!!" He crosses his arms and turns away with a huff, "It's perfectly fine for any gender, thank you very much!"

"Cater, don't poke fun at someone's name, it's impolite," Riddle sighs, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Riddle Rosehearts, the house warden of Heartslabyul."

Cater steps forward into Tinkerbell's space, "You know... It's lowkey sus how you were transferred to Ramshackle."

"Huh? Why?" Grim tilts his head.