29: Attack Of The Fuckroaches

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

"Riddle!"

Deuce pulls you back by the arm, hugging you close to keep you from running off.

"What are you doing?!" You shout at the dark haired boy, "We have to save him!!"

The ink begins to leave Riddle's body, and instead takes a large form behind himself. You assume immediately that it's supposed to be the Queen of Hearts reincarnated into this ink monster. The head of the monster makes you realize it resembles the monster from the Dwarfs Mine.

Riddle's body was dirtied with ink, and his clothes changed entirely to something a hot, evil villain would wear.

Not that you're taking precious time to appreciate his looks right now, you just can't help but notice this against your will.

"Did he just fucking transform?!" You screech.

"Heh heh heh... AH HA HA HA!!"

His voice was demonic almost, sending shivers down your spine.

The monster at the mines was this, wasn't it? "Overblot" was mentioned once or twice when you were reading the reports back at the cottage at the mines. What did it say about it? Over use of magic, stressed, and unstable?

"You are fools to defy me! You are not welcome in my world!" Riddle scowls, "In my world, I am the law. I am order made manifest! The only response I will accept from you is "Yes, Housewarden Riddle." All who defy me will lose their heads!"

The redhead starts laughing maniacally, and you notice that with every movement he makes, the ink monster behind him mimics exactly all he does.

"Dear me, what have I done?!" Crowley holds up his hands like that one Pepe meme, "I've allowed a student to overblot in my presence!"

So you were right, this is an overblot. That would mean that... the dwarfs from the mine had also-

""Overblot?" What does that mean?!" Grim asks.

"Overblot is a dangerous condition that mages must avoid at all costs." You can't help but deadpan when you look at Riddle when Crowley says that, "At the moment, he is overcome by negative energy, and has lost control of his magic and emotions."

"Okay, sure... but I still don't really get it."

Deuce finally releases you, "Me neither!"

It seems pretty self explanatory to you, actually. Haven't these bitches seen any Disney movie ever?

"To put it in layman's terms, he's in evil berserker mode!" Cater explains quickly.

Trey hardens his expression, "His life is in danger if he keeps using magic like this."

"HIS LIFE?!"

You look at Ace, Deuce, and Grim. Silently, you mouthed to them: "Just like at the Mines." They catch on immediately, nodding for you to take action.

"The well-being of my students is my top priority. Therefore, I must evacuate them immediately. As for Mr. Rosehearts, we must bring him back to his senses before he runs out of magic. For as bad as losing his life would be, there are scenarios that are far worse..."

Crowley shakes his head and looks away towards Cater and Trey. "Listen well: I need all of you to seek help from the other housewardens and members of the faculty-"