"Calm down boyyy... I swear Hoseok this boy attitude matches the attitude of that arrogant bitch ( Taehyung]" 

Ji-woo glared at him.

"Even his glare reminds me of boss. Yucksss the similiarityy is making me feel ickyyyy" He cried and  Hoseok awkwardly patted his back/

"Indeed you are smart Namjoon ." He mumbled quietly .

"Who is this guy hyungie??" Ji-woo asked.

"Ji-woo this is namjoon my friend from high-school ."

"Nampoo lol what a funny name " 

:/ 
" hobi if you don't mind can I kill this brat "

" I dare you nampooo " Ji-woo said poking out his tongue.

**********

:/

"Ji-woo " said Taehyung and hugged little boy tightly . 

" Sorry hyungieeee " Ji-woo apologized and hugged Taehyung back. 

" I will kill you Ji-woo if you ever do that again ." He said 

"HEHEH " Ji-woo giggled 

"Now let me go hyungg" 

Taehyung let go of hug , " Let's go ."

"Where ??" He asked confused /

"Amusement park."

"Reallly hyungieeeeeeeee" Screamed Ji-woo happily and jumped in his arms . 

"LOVE YOU HYUNGGGG "

Hoseok silently watched and smiled at the duo.

"Hobiii did you hear that !!! We are going to Amusement park ." Ji-woo said in excitement not noticing stiffness of his hyung . "

"Ji-woo go and change your clothes . I have to talk something with your hoseok hyung ."

******

Taehyung came close to Hoseok making later shiver.

" How dare you bring that shit to my doorstep ?? Are you fucking try to expose us ??" He yelled .

"I -I "

Taehyung grabbed his jaw tightly, "Stop messing things , and stay away from that boy he is out of your league and if you want to get beaten than only think of approaching him . Find someone else to fuck you , that boy belongs to some one else . " 

He said and let go of him and punched him hard in stomach making boy double over in pain.

Taehyung grabbed his hair and made him look at him ,

"Stay away from my brother . Bloody whore"

Hoseok P.O.V

Why do you always have to hurt me Taehyungieee?? I always try so hard to not get into your way. I always try to be perfect for you , yet I always fail. 

I get it you don't want Namjoon to know about us but you could have said it to me nicely , why beat me >>??

Why do I have to stay away from Ji-woo?? Why can't I love the little boy??"

Why can't he love me ??

Shut upp it's your fault you dumb piece of shit . Why did you brought Namjoon here . You urged Taehyung to hurt you. 

You came in between two brothers. You are being selfish . You are being greedy for love. How can you snatch away Ji-woo from Taehyung. He is his brother ... not yours. He has more right.. because of you JI-WOO ran awayyy ... stupid dumb ..

Stop 

I can't

 I  won't

am 

sorry 

*******

More than anything 

I wished for me to stay

****

I saw you 

but you didn't notice me again

****
Is it you or me??

***

Hyungie I wanna be like you 

will I be able to >>

******