Part 14-OutBrEaK 2

2 Years Before the Outbreak

A group of child test subjects sat down awaiting their turn.They had no freedom and were sold to the facility for money,by their own parents.None of them bothered to answer questions,well except for Miro.

"Subject 004,please head to the room and wait for further instructions.Thank you for your coorporation."

A small-kid stood up from his seat,his eyes had no life,all the kid were the same.They were tired,...tired of this sh*t.Tired of everything.

The kid stepped in the room and looked back one last time,then smiled.The hearthfelt moment was broken by a guard,who smacked the kids face which knocked him out.They then dragged him inside and strapped him to a bed.

The door closed rendering him out of sight...and that was the last time we saw him.We all headed back to the playground that contained a lot of toys.The playground was entirely white,white walls,white roof,white floor and glass covered an entire wall.

The adults that accompanied us left us inside the playground to play...to play and wait for our time.We knew that,despite being in captivity for as long as we remember,we were not too dumb.The atmosphere inside the playground was unrecognizable.No one talked,no one played.So I decided to talk.

"Hey,guys!" I yelled while on top of the highest toy that I could climb.They all looked to me with their void eyes. "Let's help each-other ok?" following up to the sentence. "We are the only one who could help us,because we're all stuck here together.Do you guys want it to last forever,until your picked?"

"What are you implying,012?" asked a black long haired girl,Code 005. "No,my name is Miro,well I made it up.But we shouldn't just follow their rules.We need to achieve,our freedom!".

"Great,I'm in." said Code 28.The other kids followed and we all decided to plan things out first.

A week passed and it was time for another kid to get "fixed".We obediently went outside.

*cough*
*cough*

I coughed as I walked outside and the adult...

*clears throat*

...cleared his throat

We lined up and walked to the room while being accompanied by guards.There were 2 intersections and at the end of the hallways was a large mechanical door.That must be the exit.The two adults went to the end of the hallway towards the door.We then turned left at the 2nd intersection and was welcomed by the "teachers".

"Hello,kids.Are you all excited for today?" he said.Of course,no one responded. "Ok,carry on.I will be there shortly after you guys." he said.We continued our way to the room.Sat down,and waited.

"Subject 005,please head to the room and wait for further instructions.Thank you for your coorporation."

I wasn't surprised at all.We were clearly being called by number.Same reason why the plan is executed today.Two adults helped us to carry on this plan.

"Hey,Miro...are you sure?" they asked. "Yes,please help us." I replied. "Well no going back,hehe." he nervously chuckled. "Cough twice next time we leave when you guys are ready." he told me. "Noted."

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

The siren was turned on the the entire facility turned red.This was it.

Short Update