CHAPTER FIFTEEN - heavenly.

"Touch me with a kiss, feel me on your lips
Because this is where I want to be
Where it's so sweet and heavenly
I'm giving you all my, giving you all my
Giving you all my love."

-Cigarettes after sex

.     . .     .

"I really don't wanna go, and you can't make me."

"Sure we can, you're literally nominated."  Mason said snatching the phone from phil's lap.

"Which is exactly why i don't want to go, i'm not a sore loser but the moment people give me pity looks the tears will flow."

"Don't talk like that, you're obviously gonna win, now get ready we are like 10 minutes away."

Before she could scold them for telling her so late they had hung up knowing she would argue rather than actually get ready.

Jenna has been nominated for a Ballon d'Or.

It's no surprise to the people around her, She's been nothing but a complete star during her first year at FCB, surpassing and setting many records at the age of nineteen.

Phil, Gavi, and pedri are nominees as well, she would have gone with her other friends but xavi wanted them to go with their fellow male nominees.

✦

.     . .     .

One of the pros of becoming famous was stylists, Jenna no longer had to be in a rush everyday now that she has a team that knows her and what she likes .

Since she was taking a limo with Phil and Mase she felt more calm. The quietness in taxis made her more nervous and frankly, drove her insane.

"Would you look at that, you ARE capable of dressing nice!" Phil teased as Jenna got into the vehicle.

"Oh you're one to talk." She snapped back as mason shifted uncomfortably beside Jenna causing her to give him a confused look.

"What's his problem?"

"You know who is gonna be there." Phil explained.

"I'd be surprised if he wasn't."

"You're not upset?"

"Why would i be?"

"Not upset but, nervous?"

"Do you want me to be nervous?" she laughed , "No i'm just saying, it's gonna be awkward." he shrugged.