CHAPTER TEN: babysitting.

.     . .     .

DUE to the lack of sun coming in with the curtains closed, Jenna had woken up later than she wanted.

When she reached down to where his hand was wrapped around her , she felt nothing. Sitting up she looked over to see the bathroom door closed allowing her to relax.

As she moved around her lower half ached as if she ran a marathon, causing her to grunt. "You alright love?" Jude asked leaving the bathroom.

"Yeah my body just hurts." She looked up to see jude proudly smiling to himself , "Fuck off." She hissed pulling the covers back over her head wanting a few more minutes of sleep.

"I'm gonna go get us something to eat so don't fall asleep again." he whispered in her ear then smothering her face in kisses which made her giggle.

Till they heard a knock, Jude stood up heading towards the door before Jenna jumped up. "No don't open it,"

She could barely walk as her legs felt like jello so she was limping at best, "Look at you, you can barely walk." He scoffed walking towards her when she threw a pillow at him.

"Hey jenn, me and-" Phil paused squinting his eyes, at first it wasn't strange until he saw the hickeys that covered her neck then his eyes widened.

"Oh my." He gasped putting his hand up covering Ronnie's eyes, "I don't look that bad do i?" She asked looking over at the mirror that hung beside the door in the walkway.

Her eyes widened in embarrassment seeing her neck covered in purple and blue. "holy sh-" she paused looking over at phil who narrowed his eyes motioning towards the baby, "shiz."

"You lot are nasty." Phil laughed, "Who's baby is that phil?" His grin immediately falling while hers grew.

"So, who do i have to scold for that?" He asked point at her neck and on cue jude came out from behind the wall, "WE KNEW IT." Declan and mason shouted jumping out from where they were hiding

Quickly pulling the hoodie over her head pulling the strings she could hear jude laughing, "okay bye now." She said pushing jude out the door with the rest of them as they pleaded and apologized.

"I came in hopes that maybe you could babysit Ronnie for me and Rebecca?" He asked with a big pleading smile, "Yeah sure, me and Jude will babysit." She smirked as jude stood behind Phil shaking his head frantically mouthing the words no.

"You're the best." Phil smiled "We'll drop him off at around six or seven ." She nodded as Phil went in to give Jenna a friendly kiss on the cheek.

And then Declan and then mason, who each earned a glare from jude, "Well? i'm waiting." Jenna said turning her face so her left cheek was facing Jude waiting for a kiss but instead he flicked her cheek then quickly ran past the boys.

"Cunt." she mumbled going back into the room.
-

As Jenna waited for Phil to drop off Ronnie she decided to start packing. Tomorrow was when most of the squad was leaving as they had no other reason to stay and some clubs needed their players back.

Jude had left to take his parents to the airport and Jenna went down to say goodbye making sure to keep her neck well hidden.

She made her way towards the door when she heard a small knock.

"Hi cutie!" she cooed tickling Ronnie's tummy making him squirm and giggle in his dad's arms. "Here's the nappy bag," He said handing her the blue and white bag which she set aside.