CHAPTER ONE: are you stalking her?

8:22
England had just beat iran in the group stages of the world cup

Jude had texted Jenna as soon as he woke up , which was at four in the morning. He obviously didn't expect her to reply till late afternoon considering the time difference. But it is now mid afternoon where she was and she usually answered by now.

Jude wasn't the smothering kind of clingy , but he just couldn't wait to tell Jenna about the win, he of course celebrated with his team on the pitch but he felt like something was missing. So he decided to double text. what's the harm in that ?

8:47

Jude

Attachment: 1 Image

Figured you should be the first to see it :) Hope you saw the goal ! did the celebration just for you like i promised 👍

Hope you saw the goal ! did the celebration just for you like i promised 👍.

-

His message went through which in a way was a relief but, he just couldn't shake the thought that maybe she was ghosting him. "You good there Bellingham?"

Jude looks up from the phone in his hand to see Foden standing over him with a comforting smile. "You seem a bit distracted" he said as he took a seat next to Jude.

"Yeah i'm fine." Jude offered a weak smile as he crossed his arms hiding his phone. Phil noticed of course and quickly snatched Jude's unlocked phone that was open on Jenna's instagram.

He wasn't proud but luckily for Jude jenna's phone number was connected to her instagram therefore she popped up in his recommended. so, was it really stalking?

"Cute, who is she?" Foden said with a whistle as he complimented Jenna's appearance

"Cute, who is she?" Foden said with a whistle as he complimented Jenna's appearance . "Come on hand it over Phil." Jude pleaded with a small chuckle .

As foden was about to hand over the phone he noticed something, "Hold on, You don't even follow her"as phil looked up from the phone with a cheeky smirk to see jude shaking his head in disapproval quickly knowing what's coming next, "No,No Foden give me the phone right now."