CHAPTER FIVE: Sleepover

INSTAGRAM

SPORTSBIBLE JUST POSTED :

(Use your imagination and pretend it's Jenna and Jude.)

SPORTSBIBLE The England team has apparently adopted a groupie as the same girl who has been linked to England's superstar @Judebellingham since their game vs the US , was now seen at their practice showing off some skills

SPORTSBIBLE The England team has apparently adopted a groupie as the same girl who has been linked to England's superstar @Judebellingham since their game vs the US , was now seen at their practice showing off some skills.  CLICK the link to see full article.

313,387 LIKES | 2,541 COMMENTS
JOCEY.66 she could back up a lil bit😒

DAVIDGARCIA_ W Bellingham, she bad

JACKGREALISH ✓ hey that's our pal Jenna :,) be nice.
LUCIA.15222 NOT YOU NAME DROPPING??

ILOVEJBELLINGHAM does anyone know her @???
MIAGA18 it's @j.enna17 !

ENGLANDLOVER22 she want the whole team LMAO( me too )

ANGIERZ did y'all see the way she was all over Trent during practice? Jude deserves better (me)i'm better .

-
"I don't understand, if you guys aren't going anywhere why are you dressing up?" Foden asked asked as Jenna tossed another failed outfit at him, The two had become pretty close in the very short time they've known each other, Jenna is like the sister he never wanted.

"It's still a date, I have to put some effort into it." She explained holding up a shirt, "What about this one with the pants i'm wearing right now?"

Phil scrunched his nose and shook his head no, "stop making this more difficult than it needs to be," He said getting up looking through the pile of shirts picking out a plain white tee and gray sweatpants "This'll do."

Jenna took the pieces of clothing from his hand's heading towards the bathroom to change . "Look at that, beautiful." Phil said clapping his hands as she walked out of the bathroom, "Can i go now."

"You literally asked to be here" just as he was going to respond, Jenna's phone went off with a text from Jude,

9:54

JUDE🤓
hey i'm omw
and i know you haven't ate yet
so what do you want to eat??

JENNA
whatever you want

JUDE🤓
i'm asking you what YOU want

JENNA
but i don't know what i want ...

JUDE🤓
oh my days
alright 😒
i'll be there in like 15 min

-