CHAPTER THIRTEEN: All i ask.

"All l ask
is If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love again?"

.     . .     .

✦

.     . .     .

"Pa it's not photoshop i swear! I'll show you the video when i get home." Jenna said with the phone tucked between her shoulder and her cheek as she laid out the signed jersey on the bed , "Look he even signed my jersey!" .

Flipping the camera around giving her parents a close up, "Mentirosa, lo hiciste tú." liar you did that yourself, He accused refusing to believe his daughter actually met the man he would sell his whole family for.

"You're just jealous pa, OH and Thiago held my hand and antonela kissed me!" she heard a loud gasp come from her mother who was in kitchen yet listening to every word, "tomaste uma foto?" did you take a picture with her?

"No...but i'm sure you could find one on google, paparazzi everywhere."

Setting her phone down so she could carefully fold the jersey , Jude decided he should say hi.

"Hola!" he waved lifting up the phone, "Hello" Jenna heard her parents use one of the very few words they knew in english.

"How are you?" he asked standing near Jenna in case he needed help, "Good good." They replied, "Y tu?"

Jude looking over at jenna who said nothing wanting him to figure it out on his own, "Um me too!" He said pointing to himself and holding up the number two.

"Yo también" Jenna corrected him making him laugh in embarrassment, "Just take the phone, adios!" he waved with a smile.

"Aw que lindo, traelo a casa."  Aw how cute, bring him home.

"claro ma, papa quieres algo?" sure ma, dad do you want something?

"si, messi." he frowned sounding genuine, "puedes tener mi camisa." You can have my shirt he immediately perked up even tho she was completely lying and hiding the shirt as soon as she got home.