SHORT CHAPTER: Madridista + Culer (fluff)

It's safe to say that as a barcelona fan and a barcelona player jenna was having a hard time digesting jude's decision to join los blancos, Real madrid.

As his girlfriend she couldn't be happier for him, no matter the club you support you cannot lie when it comes to real madrid and their impressive history and trophy cabinet.

"What do you mean you're not going? how is my girlfriend not gonna show up to my signing ?!" Jude asked his partner who sat with her arms crossed trying to not look at her boyfriend in his new colors.

"It just won't be a good look for me or you really."

"I don't care, this is a big deal for me and my career." he meant that literally and figuratively. "Cmon love aren't you happy for me?" he said planting kisses on her jaw and down her neck while sliding his hand around her waist pulling her onto his lap.

"As your girlfriend i'm so proud and happy for you, but..." She trailed off looking away from his heart melting brown puppy eyes. "but as a barcelona fan you hate my guts." He laughed.

"Hey you were a barça fan too , TRAITOR." she remembered as a few weeks ago photos of jude in barça clothing was trending on twitter.

"how can i betray a club i've never played for?" He had a point but she was still holding that grudge. "Club rivalries aside, are you really not going?" His voice was soft and genuinely hurt with the thought of her not coming.

"No, no of course i'm going." She sighed eventually giving in , "That's my girl, plus you get to see me take pictures in the new kit." Quickly after an "ew" was scoffed followed with an eye roll as she tired to stand up from his lap but his arms were too strong.

"Ay calm down, you always say how much you like when i wear white." his voice a bit more stern placing his cold hand on her thigh, "Blah blah blah, if you don't let go of me i won't have time to make you dinner ."

He shrugged sliding his hand up her inner thigh biting his lip, "i'm all set right here." Jude has always been giver, he always puts Jenna's pleasure above his, and he wasn't lying when he said she loved seeing him in white.

"Mmm very funny," she leaned in for a kiss seeing how desperate he was before stopping, "i'm not letting a Madridista touch me." she stood up releasing herself from his grip.

Within seconds he stood up towering over her , he reached for the ends of his jersey pulling it over his head and tossing it onto the couch they were just sat on. "Now i'm just jude, can i touch you?"

and just like that the the culerism disappeared as her eyes wandered all over his extremely toned physique, his soft dark skin, holding back the urge to just scream because she couldn't believe how beautiful he is.

"You're taking too long let's go." Before she could protest Jude lifted her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist, "You should wear it."

"I know you're not insinuating i should wear that shirt." she said with her eyebrows furrowed, "I don't know could be hot"

"Is this some weird kink im just now finding out about?" Jenna laughed as jude laid her down on the bed with him positioned in between her legs, "Aye This is no different than when you wanted me to keep the captain armband on last time."

Knowing she couldn't argue with him on this one because that was some of his best work, she knew she'd regret this later but right now she couldn't wait any longer for him and neither could he, "well cmon then hand me the shirt."

Immediately he had that cheeky grin plastered on his face as he handed her the shirt that was two sizes too big but he didn't care as he watched her strip her former lounge clothes and into her boyfriends new colors .

"You don't look too bad in white love, ever thought about switching teams." He joked but she wasn't amused, "Don't push it."

you can assume what happened next 💋.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

been thinking about coming back to this story, i feel like with jude at madrid and jenna being close friends with the men players i could write a few more angst chapters 🤷‍♀️ we shall see.

if you see any misspellings no you don't.
(i wrote this at 5am)

🎉 𝙒𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 ☆ 𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘈𝘔 hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉