CHAPTER NINE: moth to a flame.

"Cause he seems like he's good for youAnd he makes you feel like you shouldAnd all your friends say he's the oneHis love for you is true,But does he know you

And he makes you feel like you should
And all your friends say he's the one
His love for you is true,
But does he know you ..."

AFTER Jude had left Jenna felt lonely and upset, she had no friends here and the ones she did have were at a dinner well, maybe not all of them.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Jenna secretly hoped it was Jude coming to apologize as she swung her legs off the bed heading towards to the door.

Her hope quickly vanished when she saw it wasn't Jude,
"Oh no, no no go away please." She said closing the door on Trent's face.

"Wait," he replied stopping the door with his hand, "I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Jude ignored me when i tried talking to him so i assume he knows." He explained, He sounded nervous and hurt. He wouldn't have done anything, well, he didn't do anything actually but he wouldn't have insinuated it if he had known about the two.

"Thank you for your concern but i don't think he'd be very happy if he knew you were here." She sighed giving an apologetic smile.

"I wanted to see you." He said trying to get closer , "You do remember i'm eighteen right?" He stopped getting closer putting his hands behind his back.

"Not like that, i'm no predator." He joked making Jenna let out a small laugh, "Right, i still don't think you should be here." He gave a small nod not really wanting to leave.

"I brought you something." He reached for his pocket pulling out a small box.

"I felt bad for how weird i was being, I know gifts aren't how you should apologize but, i don't know i hope you like it." He opened the box to showcase a beautiful gold necklace with the letter J.

It was simple but beautiful, "Come on let me put it on you." Jenna hesitantly turned and moved her hair to the side allowing him to put the necklace on.

"It's beautiful Trent, but i cant keep it." She said looking down at the necklace in awe.

"Then why did you let me put it on." He said putting his arms up like a toddler who didn't get their way.

"Shut up, Take it back." She said going to unclip the necklace.

"Mm i don't think so." he shook his head smiling. "See you tomorrow." He said before giving Jenna a quick kiss on the cheek then jogging away towards the elevators before she could stop him.

"Well then, guess i'm just gonna have to keep it." She sighed with a fake disappointed tone going back into the room.

-