CHAPTER FOUR PT TWO: saka's Spelling School

As Jude pulled the car into the training center driveway , his two children were arguing , as always

As Jude pulled the car into the training center driveway , his two children were arguing , as always. "How am i not even top three on your list?!" Foden shouted shoving his head between the two front seats so, "You're literally number four Phil."

"This is just heartbreaking . Putting Saka above me is fine but i should at least be top three." He crossed his arms slumping back into his seat. "You guys are gonna drive me mad." Said Jude Finally putting the car in park.

As the two in the front unbuckled the seatbelt the one in the drivers seat too Jenna to wait as he jumped out of the car running over to her side opening the door and giving her his hand helping her out as he always does.

"Thank you." Jenna smiled taking his hand, she turned when she heard knocking coming from inside car,
"It's alright, i can open my own doors." He said shutting the door as they laughed.

-

walking into the building, saying hi to the coach making their way to the gym she could hear the laughter from the teammates. "Hey!" jude said as the four of them entered , they all said their hi's and then they noticed me.

I'm Not good around new people, Yeah i'll say hi and hello but after that , then what ? So not only was i in front of a whole bunch of new people, they were a bunch of famous football players , a handful of them being so attractive that i had to bite my tongue from screaming.

Each and every one of them had their eyes on me And although it was only for a few seconds it felt like eternity. Until, Someone finally spoke up.

"Hey, I'm Trent" He put down his water bottle sticking out his hand with the sweetest smile. "I'm Jenna." She smiled taking his large hand in her small one.

He could tell she was shy person just from that small interaction and the way she struggled to keep eye contact , It takes one to know one. "You guys this is my..Friend Jenna." Jude introduced her putting his hand on Jennas shoulders .

"Hi Jenna." Everyone on the team said in unison with comforting smiles, Phil poked Jenna in her ribs as a signal to say hi back. "Hi" she waved feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. She was like a shy five year old being forced to say hi to all of their family members. It was horrible for Jenna but adorable to the team.

-

After everyone did their stretches it was time to head outside to the field, Jenna followed jude around like a puppy which he didn't mind but he wanted her to feel comfortable with the team. "you're playing with us right ?"

"hm?" she hummed at the question not sure whether he was serious or not. "Yeah you said you were gonna smoke me remember?" He said as he sat down to tie his laces.

"Well technically YOU said that and anyway i don't wanna embarrass you in front of your team." she looked beside her to see  Jude  smirking .

"Oof, all talk no game." He clicked his tongue and sighed.
Jenna was actually very competitive, he had no idea what he just started.