CHAPTER FOUR(PT 1): Jenna?

5:00am

DING
DING
DING
DING
DING

The sound of at least twenty notifications going off woke Jenna up from her slumber. Finally giving in on the last ding she rolled over to grab her phone to see who she was going to cuss out for messaging her so many times at Five in the morning.

 Finally giving in on the last ding she rolled over to grab her phone to see who she was going to cuss out for messaging her so many times at Five in the morning

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Jenna cursed as she fell out of bed running towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair.

Then almost instantly hearing the knock she was dreading, she sighed with her head down walking slowly towards the door but not opening it.

"Jude." she called said through the door. "yes?"
"i'm not ready.." he smiled to himself as he pressed his forehead against the door, "That's okay, can i come in ?"

Looking back at her clean room she quickly fixed the bed and picked her jeans up from the floor putting them in the hamper. Finally opening the door forgetting she was still in his jersey from last night, it was long so it covered just enough.

"It's still dark out you freak." she said as she headed back towards the bathroom starting the shower.

"Did i not tell you i was picking you up in the MORNING?" He emphasized taking a seat on her bed.

"I thought you meant like nine or something in the MORNING"  Jude didn't answer but Jenna ignored it as she went to take off the jersey until she felt something or rather someone press up against her.

"Let me help you." he lowered his head whispering into her ear sending chills down her back. letting his hands wander down her body until he finally reached the end of the shirt slowly lifting it over her head . she squirmed slightly when she felt jude's cold hands roaming around the bare skin of her waist while he softly kissed her neck.

"Turn around for me darling ." He said as he took a step back taking his hands off her leaving her cold without his touch.

Slowly turning around she stood there as his hungry eyes wandered all over her body, his gaze burning into her. Feeling very vulnerable she tried to cover herself with her arms .

"No," he says, "Let me see just how pretty you are." He says a smirk plastered his face as he noticed her flushed cheeks.

She swore if it wasn't for his firm grip on her waist she would have fainted.

He toyed with the straps of her bra and the lace of her underwear teasing her making her want more.

"please." she gave in, as she stepped over her ego wrapping her arms around his neck.

"please what, Jenna?" he said when he started toying with her sensitive nipples through her Lacey bra. his eyes were still on her, observing her every move, watching her eyes flutter with pleasure.

"Jenna?"

  "hm"

       "Jenna..."

             "JENNAAAAAA"  Phil shouted with his lips practically pressed against the door growing impatient

"Now why would you do that ? she'll be out in a minute." jude hushed the man child as he texted Jenna again.

Practically jumping out of bed Jenna cursed to herself  as she slept through all 10 of jude's phone calls. quickly getting dressed she made her way towards the bathroom reminding her of the dream she just had.

It felt so real. She gnawed at the inside of her cheek as she thought of the feeling of jude's hands on her body again. How could she ever face him after that. whatever THAT was.

Finally finishing brushing her teeth and hair she grabbed her phone before heading towards the door. "FINALLY take longer next time yeah?." Phil rolled his eyes .

"Who asked you to come Foden?" Jenna hissed  as she closed the door behind her . "aye aye, behave you two." Jude jumped in putting an arm around Jenna as they walked towards the elevator.

She stiffened under his touch which he noticed, "You alright?" he smiled with concern . "Yeah just cold." she lied but he believed her.

"You look really pretty by the way." he whispered in her ear pull her closer to his side. If she didn't know any better she'd think he was messing with her and he somehow knew about the dream.

"And you look  beautiful as ever toots." Jenna dramatically winked and Jude couldn't help but smile . "And IM the corny one."

A/N - idk what this is lmao i just want to keep you guys interested while i write the next chapter which i plan on making pretty long . i didn't plan on writing smut but if you guys like this then maybe i'll write an actual proper chapter 💀