CHAPTER SIX: Liar,Liar.

It was still dark out when Jenna felt a shift in the bed and a hand slip out from around her waist, When she started to move around the hand stopped from moving trying not to disturb her anymore.

Jude trying his best to sneak out of her warm embrace without waking her. It was around Five AM when his mental alarm went off letting him know it was time for an early practice. As he zipped up his jacket , still standing he leaned over hovering over Jenna , "I'll see you later alright?" he mumbled in her ear sending chills down her back.

If she wasn't exhausted her eyes would have shot open, "Mhm" she hummed. He pulled the half off covers over her before heading off to practice.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Ma, i highly doubt i'll see messi." Jenna sighed slumping down in the chair as she put down the makeup brush.
"no con esa actitud" .

Jenna's family (including herself) are very VERY big messi fans, So when her parents found out that Jenna was going to the world cup somehow her family was convinced that she was going to meet messi personally. "hija, por favor hazte una foto con él o de él" Jenna's dad said trying to fit his head in the frame of the camera.

"Don't you guys want a picture of someone on the england team, that I can do." The girl asked as she propped her phone up against the sink handles. "You know harry kane's eyes scare me hija." Jenna laughed at her mom's response making her mess up the mascara.

"Okay pues , I'll try to get a picture of messi." She said as she wiped off the smudged mascara, "Dónde está tu novio?" Her mom asked making Jenna's dad head whip back into frame. "He's not my boyfriend ma." Jenna coughed trying to hide her smile.

"entonces porque estas sonriendo?" She heard her mom laughing as her husband looked fuming. "déjala guey." She pushed his shoulder.

"When will we meet him?" Jenna side eyed the phone , "Um never, he lives in germany."

"Eh? i thought he was england." her dad scoffed.

"English, you can't be england pa. And the club he plays for is in germany." Jenna explained getting up from the chair making her way towards the bed where she had her outfit laid out.

"I have to get ready for the game now, are you guys gonna watch?" Jenna asked holding the phone up, "Si, have fun and tell your "friend" we said good luck ." Jenna rolled her eyes at her quotation marks around the word friend.

"Adios, te quiero" Jenna hung up throwing her phone onto the bed to get changed.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

AT THE STADIUM

Jenna arrived about 30 minutes earlier than the game was scheduled to begin so she could hopefully have time with jude.

"Hey," Jenna turned to see probably the most beautiful human being ever, "I'm Tolami, Saka's girlfriend" The beauty stuck her hand out with the most precious smile.

Jenna still in awe took her hand and smiled back but not saying a thing as she just admired her beauty, "You're Jenna right ? Jude's girl."

"Uh yeah but i'm not his girl." She corrected her. "Oh i'm sorry, I just assumed from what Saka told me." She apologized putting her other hand on top of Jenna's.