CHAPTER TWELVE : campeones del mundo!

[6:10 am]  the sound of blaring music coming from her phone awoke her from her slumber, usually this would result in grunting and cursing but today was a special day

[6:10 am] the sound of blaring music coming from her phone awoke her from her slumber, usually this would result in grunting and cursing but today was a special day.

Practically jumping out of bed she was stuck being pulled back down with jude's arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Where are you going" jude mumbled, eyes still closed and half asleep while he nussled his head further into her neck to shield his eyes from the harsh sun.

"It's game day baby!" She whispered into his ear sending chills down his bareback .

"It's too early, they can wait."

"No! if we don't start getting ready now we'll be late especially with traffic."

"We? you're the one that takes forever." He scoffed looking up at her, "Just shut up and get ready please.".

After a bit of convincing he finally got ready now waiting on Jenna as she decided what to do with her hair.

"Down or up." She asked holding her hair up in a makeshift ponytail , "Up." He replied standing behind her kissing her cheek

"Okay i'll wear it down." He paused looking up at her in the mirror, "Why even ask."

"Okay get out i have to change." She said pushing him out of the bathroom.

"Woah, why can't i stay?"

"Okay stay then, perv." He perked up leaning against the door watching as she removed her clothes, "Maybe we should just stay here" He smirked standing behind her placing his cold hands on her bare hips.

"Jude.." She trailed off getting lost as his lips attached to her jaw, heavy pants leaving her lips as she tried and catch her breath when he places open wet kisses along her neck, sucking on the skin definitely leaving some marks.

Finally coming to her senses she turns around causing jude to groan at the loss of contact, "See this is why i don't let you stay." She pushed him out of the bathroom closing the door in his face.

"Aw come on, I'll remember this." Jude sighed leaning outside the door as he waited for her.

-

After picking jobe up from his hotel room they headed to the game.

As they arrived at the stadium, immediately the sounds of loud chatter and chanting filled their ears making Jenna grin.