He scoffed as he felt around. Upon turning a corner, he looked around, unbothered as he saw his own reflection in the mirrors. However, suddenly his eyes met something other than him. Something horrible, and something that would scar him deep into his brain.

Elena was laid on a table, naked. Her eyes were dull as cuts littered her whole body. And behind her, stood Junichiro, only a pair of blue jeans on.

Katsuki's breath was caught in his throat as he ran forward, hitting on the glass. "What the fuck did you do?!" Katsuki yelled, tears running down his eyes at the sight of Elena's bruised body.

"What the fuck?! Elena!" Katsuki yelled, his hands meeting with the glass as it refused to break, but his knuckles were bloody. "Just had some fun with her." Junichiro smirked, approaching the glass as he stood right in front of Katsuki, on the other side.

"You sick bastard!" Katsuki yelled, rage visible in his eyes as he failed to look away from Elena's bruised body.

"Elena, please wake up beautiful!" Katsuki shouted, clawing at the glass. Junichiro smirked as he grabbed a gun from the back of his pants. Katsuki's eyes widened. "No, please stop!" Katsuki yelled.

Junichiro pointed the gun straight to Elena's chest, right where her heart was as he pressed the weapon hard against her chest.

Katsuki kept hitting the glass, attempting to break it. Junichiro sent him one last sadistic smirk before he pulled the trigger.

_______________

[END OF WARNING]

Jolting up from the bed, he gasped. He clasped at his heart, feeling it beating harshly against his chest as tears fell from his eyes.

His eyes met with his phone as he reached for it. He quickly went to Elena's contact, trying to breathe as he called her. As the signals went through, Katsuki gasped for air, only to fail. His eyes went back to Elena's bloody body on the table, bruised, cut, and used.

"Katsuki?" Elena asked into the phone. Katsuki gasped, his ears ringing. Suddenly Elena hung up, only for the door to burst open. Running in, Elena looked at his shocked, lost face in the darkness. "My Katsu." Elena said, her face dropping as she went over to him.

She put her hands on his cheeks. "Hey, Katsu? I'm here. Listen to me, I'm here! Breathe with me, my love." Elena said, seeing him trying to gasp for air. His eyes met hers, his eyes holding fear. Pure fear.

Elena put a hand gently on his chest as she told him to breathe in. "Breathe with me, Katsu." Elena told him, only to deeply breathe in.

He gulped before he shakily breathed in. "And out." Elena said, only to exhale. As he did the same with her for a few minutes, he slowly calmed down. Elena put a hand on his forehead, pushing his hair back as small tears left her eyes at the sight of him.

He looked afraid, lost, and completely ruined. "Katsuki?" Elena asked after he began breathing on his own account. "Was it the night terrors again my love?" Elena asked, her eyes glistening with tears.

He nodded after gulping. "God damnit...was it the same ones?" She asked, rubbing his cheek with her thumb. Katsuki choked on air, only to begin sobbing at the thought.

Elena paused before bringing him into an embrace. "Oh my Katsuki..." Elena mumbled, rubbing his back as he sobbed into her chest. "I-It was horrible. A-and I couldn't do anything about it.." Katsuki sobbed, his voice cracking as he spoke.

"Let's try and not talk about it, okay? You need some water." Elena told him, kissing his forehead before she grabbed a water bottle from his nightstand. "Here, drink my love." Elena said, bringing the bottle to his lips.