nipples piercings- natasha romanoff

It was been something you'd been thinking of for a while, something to spice things up a bit and honestly you just really wanted to do it. 

You weren't stranger with the nipple piercings, Natasha had hers for years and you loved them so much.

After doing some research on it you were sold on the idea, but you didn't tell Natasha. You decided you wanted to surprise her with it. So when she left to go out to lunch with Yelena, you decided to go get it then.

It hurt a lot, it probably would've been easier to cope with if you're girlfriend would've been there to hold your hand and whisper sweet nothings in your ear but you knew this could be fun and you really wanted to surprise her with it.

You arrived home before she did which gave you the perfect opportunity to put on some sexier clothes, ones that would show off your two little piercings.

You changed into a tight top, without a bra and just waiting impatiently till Natasha got home.

You heard her car pull into the driveway which made you run upstairs to lay down on your bed. The front door closed and you heard her walking up the stairs.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey Nat!"

She still hadn't looked at you, she was busy taking off her shoes and her light hoodie but as soon as she did her jaw fell open.

"Oh my god. What did- when did you get them done?"

You laughed and stuck your hand out which she grabbed to come closer to you. "What do you think Do you like it?"

"Like it? Holy shit. You look so hot, Y/N!" You giggled as she sat down in front of you, her hands going to touch them gently, through your top.

"Whoa.."

You giggled in response.

Natasha looked at you before she grabbed your chin in her hands and kissing you hard. She pushed you down on the bed before laying on top of you gently, careful not to hurt you.

"They look better on you than on me."

She removed her lips from yours before she began to kiss down your body.

"This is just so hot. You're fucking hot baby. God it's driving me crazy!" She said before removed your top gently and put her lips on the cold metal, aware that it was probably very sensitive still.

She smiled up at you before bringing her lips back up to yours.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any damn hotter, you go and do this. You will be the death of me."

You giggled before her lips were back on yours, happy you went through the pain to get to this moment. Natasha loved your piercings as much as you loved hers.