tickle - natasha romanoff

The bright moon shined through Natasha's bedroom window as you and her sat on her bed. You sat in between her legs with your back pressed to her chest, her arms wrapped around your waist.

You two were watching a movie on her TV, a blanket draped over your laps.

"We should join the others," she whispered into your ear.

"Noooo," you whined, wrapping her arms tighter around you.

Her hand brushed over your side under your shirt and you let out a tiny shriek at the contact.

"Are you...ticklish?" she asked, chuckling slightly.

"No," you defended, a serious expression on your face.

"Absolutely not."

"Uh huh," Natasha responded, obviously not believing you. Her hand found your sides again and she began to tickle you, her hands roaming your skin freely.

"Nat! Stop!" You screamed before erupting a fit of giggles.

You pushed her away from you and jumped off her bed, trying to make a run for the door.

She was too fast, though as she caught you by your waist and continued to tickle you. You kept giggling and shrieking until you collapsed onto the floor, her right behind you.

"I never knew you were so ticklish, baby," she said as she kept torturing you.

"Alright! Stop! Stop!" You screamed. her hands stopped as she hovered over you on the floor, her long red hair falling down her face.

You leaned up and pressed a quick peck to her lips before laying back down on the floor.

"I hate you, Romanoff." You playfully said, smiling at her.

"Shut up, you love me, Y/N." She smiled before kissing you again.