asgardian liquor - natasha romanoff

Natasha haul a drunken you to your shared room in the tower, almost falling because you couldn't walk straight.

Thor had given you a challenge, to drink just a tiny bit of his Asgardian liquor. But you were just a human and you couldn't even compete with your girlfriend and vodka. The sight was extremely funny as she guided you onto the bed, your eyelids half dropped.

Natasha starts unbuttoning your dress from the back as an attempt to get you into comfier clothes, when you stop her. "No... No, no, no. I have a girlfriend," you say, annoyed.

She let out a breathless laugh at your words, "It's me, baby." You furrow your eyebrows and tries to open your eyes wider. "Nat?" you say.

"Yes it's me, now let me get you in your pyjama please."

You still holding her hand from unbuttoning your dress, your eyes rove her body, which was still in a beautiful red dress from the party, and your lips turn into a sly smirk. "You look," your eyes fall back onto her face, "so beautiful."

"So, Nat, how do I look?" you said with a face pure of mischief.

The straps of your dress were falling down your shoulders after Natasha had unbutton it, your hair a bit tasseled, and your eyes were half closed. But you still looked good. But again, you were drunk, and she didn't want to take advantage of you.

"Not right now Y/N, your drunk and i'm changing these clothes and you're going straight to bed," She said.

"Yes, take my clothes off." You say, dropping your hands fidgeting with her dress, and sitting up straighter. Natasha fight the urge to laugh. This will be a long night.