new hair - natasha romanoff (smut)

The first time Natasha came home with a new hair cut you lost your mind. You were in the kitchen cooking and she was leaning against the counter with her typical smirk. You couldn't believe your eyes.

It's not like she wasn't the hottest person alive before but that haircut with her attitude just made your knees weak.

It shaped her face perfectly. Her short blond hair falling the length of her face until under her ears. You always wanted to run your fingers trough them.

And holy shit it looked good when she came out of the shower with her hair wet, or when it was all tousled after a mission. It goes without saying that you spent the next few weeks constantly hot and bothers no matter how often she fucked you. It literally was mind blowing.

You two went to a bar with the rest of the team to unwind after a particularly hard and long week. The drinks were flowing and everyone was in a good mood. You felt a little buzzed by the time Natasha pulled you to the dance floor.

The first few songs were spend dancing face to face with her hands on your hips and yours, of course, in her hair and on her neck. But the mood changed as a more heavier song started to play. Natasha spung you around and pulled your hips into her own.

Everyone else was either to drunk or to busy doing the same thing.

At that you felt something hard in her pants and your brain short circuit, holy shit she was packing the whole time? You let out a moan into her ear as your head fell back against her shoulder.

"Please Nat, can we go back home? I don't know how long I can control myself anymore." You whispered in her ear following by a quick kiss to her check.

"I don't know baby, I'm having so much fun right now." Natasha smirked as her hands started to wander on your sides.

"Please I'll be good for you. I need you right now." You turned around so your bodies were pressed into one another, faces only a few centimetres apart.

"Yeah? Well if that's an honest promise we can go." The now blonde gave back. "But if you misbehave you'll get punished, understood?" She asked as she squeeze your ass as a warning.

"Yes, Nat. I'll be a good girl tonight."

The cab ride was a torture. Her hand was on your thigh the entire time as her lips attacked your neck without mercy.

As soon as you entered your room Natasha had you pushed against the wall. She lifted your legs, hands underneath your thighs. You instantly wrapped them around her hips, she was so strong, god. You two never broke your passionate kiss, each moaning into the others months from time to time.

Natasha slowly started to roll her hips into yours, you let out a whimper feeling her strap again. But it felt different somehow. You stopped the kiss a slight confused look on your face.

"Oh don't worry baby, this one is special. I got it just for you." Natasha smirked and wrapped her arm around your body. She easily carried you to the bed, throwing you onto the covers.

"Clothes off." You immediately complied, eager to see what she meant with "special". As you took of your clothes throwing them off the bed. Natasha took off her shirt and bra unbuckled her belt, pushing her pants around just enough to get out the strap.

You took a good look at it. It wasn't much bigger that the one she usually had on, it was a little more shapely and it was a dark blue. But before you could think too much the green eyed woman waved you over "Come on and suck mommy's cock, be a good girl."

You position yourself in front of her, she was standing and lightly stroking the strap with her left hand as the other came to your head to guide your mouth to her tip. You started to take her length slowly and after some time she started to push her hips into you. She always did this whenever you would look up and keep eye contact with heras you did your work, she found it incredibly hot and couldn't control herself in those moments.

"Yeah, that's it baby, take all of me, your gonna make me cum." Your eyes perked at her praise, but you didn't quite understand what she meant. You knew she was getting off on you sucking her but not enough to make her actually cum.

Natasha however just smirked and winked at you as suddenly a stream of sticky liquid filled your mouth after a harder thrust from her. You were surprised to say the least but holy shit that was hot. You swallowed as much as you could from her and she pulled out of your mouth with a low grunt, seeing you covered in her juices.

"Told you it was special, can't wait to fill you up, baby." With those words you were gone.

Natasha pushed you back onto the bed, hovering over you and spreading your legs with her hand. She let it wander and feel your heat. "Fuck you're so wet." She pushed out as she started to guide her strap to your entrance. All you could do was moan and whimper impatient to have her inside and fill you with her cum already.

"Please Nat, please fuck me. I need you." You just wanted her NOW. And that seemed enough for her to gaze your clit with the tip of the toy, sliding it down your entrance.

Soon enough Natasha was pounding into you, grunting into your ear, as your nails scratched red lines into her muscular back. The bed was rocking back and forth with Natasha's force. She kept one hand firmly on your hip, effectively holding it still while the other one rested beside your head.

You were a moaning, dripping mess, as she praised you, telling you how much of a good girl you were, how nice you took her cock and how good you felt underneath her, that she loved your pretty moans and whimpers and how desperate you were for her. But the last one sent you almost over the edge as you were so fucking close already.

Her grunts and the sounds of her rough voice were driving you insane, you looked up at her and her hair was falling into her face, your heat flooding with more arousal.

"Come on baby, beg for me." And begging you did.

Your hands found her short hair again, gripping the long strands. God you loved that hair. "Please cum inside me. Make me cum. Please, please I need you so bad. Can I cum?" You nearly cried to close to the edge.

"You've been so good for me tonight. Cum baby, let it go." Natasha pushed into you harder than before and you toppled over the edge, seeing white as you felt as stream of cum inside you. A near pornographic moan ripped from you as you heard the wet sounds of Natasha still thrusting into you with both of your cum mixed.

After you started to come back to earth, the blonde pulled out. You looked into her eyes as your hand traveled down your body and dipped into your heat. You bought it back to your mouth sucking the mixture of liquids of your digits. Closing your eyes in arousal, with a quite moan.

"Fuck." Natasha whispered as she watched you. She flipped you with ease as she sat down and promptly slipped back into you with you now seated on her lap. She started to fuck up into you.

"I'm not finished baby. I'm gonna fuck you until you are dripping." And damn she did.