high school - natasha romanoff

Natasha was a lesbian, all the students knew that

Natasha was a lesbian, all the students knew that. The beautiful redhead was popular for being the cheerleaders captain but also for her strong personality. She wasn't scared of anything, always expressed herself and fought for what was right.

But what the others didn't know was that she had a thing for the shy little brunette who was obsessed with history and philosophy. They didn't know that the brunette was not only reading on the field during the cheerleaders training but, looking at the beautiful redhead.

The cheerleaders didn't know that their captain would make out with the nerd under the bleachers. Or in the lockers room.

No Natasha wasn't ashamed, not at all. She was always proud of who she was and was completely head over heels for her brunette.

The secrecy was more for the brunette sake. Y/N was extremely shy and didn't want to be judged for who she loved. She knew dating a person as popular as Natasha Romanoff could make her the center of attention, and she didn't want that.

"Yelena asked me if we were going to make this official." Natasha whispered, while braiding Y/N's hair. They were both sitting in Y/N's bed.

Y/N frowned and turned slightly to look at the redhead's face, "But we are official."

The redhead saw the confusion in her girlfriend's face, "Yeah. But like... You know let me scream to the whole school that you're mine." Natasha placed a kiss on the brunette temple, murmuring the last part against her head.

Natasha noticed Y/N falling silent, so she braided the rest of the brunette's hair, murmuring a little 'done' before Y/N turned around the face her girlfriend.

"I didn't want the ruin the mood. I'm sorry." The redhead whispered.

Y/N places her hands on Natasha's cheeks and pecked her lips, "You didn't ruin anything." She whispered against the redhead lips before kissing her again, "You know I love you. I really do," she breathed. "And I'm sorry for keeping us a secret for so long already. But you're right, I think it's time for me to stop hiding."

Natasha smiled at her girlfriend's words, lacing her arms around Y/N's neck, "It's okay." She kissed her girlfriend before whispered against her lips, "So, does that mean I could kiss you 'good morning'? In front of everyone?"

The brunette smiled against Natasha's perfect lips, "If that's what you want, yeah!"

The next day the 2 girls left Y/N's house a bit earlier than usual because Clint, texted Natasha to pick him up for school. Natasha's hand was on the wheel and her free one was resting on her girlfriend's thigh all the way to the school.

Once the redhead parked the car and Clint thanked her and left the couple, they both entered the school. Y/N made her way to her locker, her girlfriend following behind her.

Natasha watch the brunette with curious eyes, watching her swap her books until she lifted her head to be met with the redhead's beautiful green eyes, full of love.

"What?" Y/N laughed.

Natasha smiled, "I really want to kiss you right now."

Not even giving time for the brunette to give her the green light, Natasha smashed her lips against the brunette.

A few gasps could be heard and after that the total silent.

The redhead pecked Y/N's lips a few times before whispering "I love you" and leaving her, alone, in front of her locker still open and a bunch of students staring at her.

During the day the brunette would be walking past groups of people talking about how the perfect, popular redhead could have fallen for the unknown brunette.

And of course Natasha wasn't dumb, she heard the people talking too because they weren't trying to be discreet at all. So after Y/N last class of the morning, she found herself being pulled by the arm across the hall to the cafeteria by her girlfriend.

The redhead stopped them in front of the "popular" table and climbed on top of it, almost steeping on their food, leaving Y/N on the ground.

Natasha started screaming, "Hey, assholes! Natasha Romanoff's here." Once all the eyes were on her, she continued, "The rumours are circulating quite fast here. So I wanted all of you to know that if I hear someone talking shit about my girlfriend, I'll make you eat the floor and you all know how much I mean it."

Natasha turned on herself, looking at all the people to make sure she has been heard. Once finished, the redhead jumped off of the table and wrapped her arm around Y/N's waist, "You and me, baby."