instagram - natasha romanoff

Natasha sighed happily as she sank down onto the bed in the hotel room. She'd finally finished a 2 weeks mission and was eager to get home, to you. Natasha was still amazed at how quickly the two of you fell for one another. Yet here you were, three and a half years later still going strong.

She smiled to herself and decided to check on you. She knew calling wasn't a good idea because you were attending one of Stark's party so you wouldn't answer your calls. She decided to kind of stalk you on your instagram.

She scrolled her phone quickly and opened the app. It looked like you were having fun. There were pictures of you and Wanda drinking, videos of Wanda and Carol dancing. You were pratically spending the evening with Wanda. Natasha's lips turned into a frown.

It wasn't that she didn't like Wanda, Natasha appreciate Wanda a lot. Natasha knew how much you related to Wanda and that she was the second person you felt safe with, but she wanted to be the one spending the night with you. She wanted to be having a drink and sharing a dance with you, she wanted to hug you and kiss you more than anything.

So yes, she was slightly jealous that Wanda was spending time with you just because she couldn't. She felt bad to be stuck in a hotel thousands of miles away. Her screen lit up as you posted another instagram story. This one was only you. Your lips turned into a frown, your hands making a heart. The caption read: "Missing my girl :( Come home soon!" She noticed you were wearing the bracelet with an arrow (to match her own necklace) she offered to you soon after you started dating.

Natasha smiled to herself, but frowned again as another instagram story was posted. Another with Wanda. She wanted to call you bacuse SHE wanted to be the one spending the night with you. She closed down instagram and called you. The phone rang a few times until she finally heard your voice.

"Hey, Natty," your voice came over the phone. Natasha could hear mutted music in the background, so she knew you'd stepped outside to talk to her.

"Hey, baby. Having fun?" She asked you, just happy to hear your voice. "Yeah. But I miss you though.. When are you coming home?" Natasha thought for a moment and told you that she was coming back in 2 days. She had to pull the phone away from her ear when you cheered loudly. "I'm sure Wanda can keep you company until then," she said, trying to keep the edge from her voice. "Is my amazing girlfriend jealous?" you asked with a giggle.

Natasha began grumbling and you laughed louder. "Have you seen my instagram story? Wanda has been keeping me company while you were gone but I've been talking her ears off about you. I can't wait to see you." Natasha heard the sound of someone talking in the background. Then the voice that wasn't yours came over the phone. "Hey, Nat! Coming home? Your girl is getting antsy."

Natasha shook her head and laughed at the clearly drunk Wanda. "Yeah, I'll be home soon. Keep Y/N occupied until then, you know how much she stresses and overthinks." Wanda nodded to herself and passed the phone back to you. "I'm not overthinking or maybe I am... I have to go baby, but I love you and I can't wait to see you!" Natasha sighed and said, "I love you too, Y/N. Save a dance for me. Good night." Natasha hung up the phone and, for the first time since she left on her mission, she went to bed happy.