too much work - natasha romanoff (smut)

Natasha stood outside your shared room at the tower. Your favourite song could be heard from outside. Natasha hadn't seen you for a whole week because of a mission in Brazil, so she missed you a lot. She knew you were probably working on your mission report so she knocked on the door and waited for your answer.

But that answer never came, she frowned and knocked again, taking the knife that was hidden in her right boot. But you still didn't answer, you were silent, so she slowly opened the door and poked her head into the room.

You were slouched in the chair, your eyes closed. Pages were all over your desk and some of them had fallen on the floor. Empty plates and water bottles were piled on the side of the desk.

Natasha was by your side in an instant after putting her knife back in her right boot. She took your head in her hands and called your name. She smiled when you opened your eyes but frowned when she saw the bags under your eyes.

"Hey! What's wrong, baby?"

"Argh... Too much work," you whined. It was true, you had a mission 3 weeks prior in Argentina with Clint and she has heard how this mission was a mess. You were meant to stay 2 days there but ended up staying a whole week. "It's so exhausting. Thinking about this mission stress me out."

"Take a break," Natasha said, firmly. "And Clint could come later and help you? I'm sure he won't mind."

You didn't protest, so she took your hand and you followed her into the bathroom. She turned the taps on and soon, the bath was filled with steaming water and apple scented bubbles.

"Thank you," you murmured, turning around to be met with your favourite green eyes of your favourite redhead. And the sight of your naked girlfriend made you blush, causing her to chuckle.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," she pointed out, climbing into the tub. You hastily pulled off your own clothes, and joined her a second later.

Natasha pulled you flush against her chest, pressing light kisses to the back of your head, "I missed you so much."

A blissed smile tugged at your lips when her arms wrapped around your waist. Neither of you spoke for a while, the atmosphere was peaceful.

Natasha left your waist and moved your head with her hands now on your cheeks and tugged you towards her to kiss you. Your lips fitting perfectly together.

You suddenly found yourself sitting on your redhead lap before she carried you out of the bathroom as if you weighed nothing, setting you down on the bed. You were both dripping onto the sheets, but of course it didn't matter right now.

"You're so beautiful, baby," Natasha whispered. Letting her hands and lips roam your body freely. She always put your pleasure first, taking her time thoroughly admire every inch of you before eventually winding up with her head between your legs.

As always, she waited for your permission and as always you nodded your head without a second thought. Smiling almost bashfully, Natasha pushed your thighs apart, starting out with tentative kitten licks to your clit, revelling in the way you instantly let your eyes drift shut with a hushed moan.

As your breathing picked up, she began to apply more pressure, dragging her tongue over your sensitive nub in a way that she knew you loved. You arched your back, your thighs tightening around her head a little, and she took the opportunity to slip two fingers into you, curling them immediately to nudge against your sweet spot. The movement drew another whine from you, as you helplessly rolled your hips into her.

You soon felt the familiar coil building in your stomach, her thrusts were relatively slow and relax. You reached a hand down to grip her hand, silently telling her to stay there and keep going.

"I'm- I'm close," you stuttered out.

"C'mon, baby."

That was all you needed. Your orgasm sent intense waves of blissful heat through your body, your walls fluttering around her fingers.

Smiling and breathless, you didn't move while Natasha was getting comfortable next to you. Sleepily, you snuggled into her chest, your bare skin soft against hers.