"Yeah, by the way that prosthetic arm looks badass!  You should be glad that it really fits you, they made it look almost real!" Ellie admired. "Yeah when I woke up after the fight with Shigaraki that time, I asked for them to make the prosthetic arm to look like a real one. But I made some cool upgrades with it." Elena explained, only for Katsuki to squeeze her thigh.

'She's gotten more comfortable.' He thought with a smile painting his lips. "That's so cool. I heard you guys were going to Okinawa for the summer!" She said, picking up her fork as they all finally began eating.

"Yeah well, me and Katsu, and some others in the class will be leaving for Okinawa in three weeks I think." Elena told her, chewing on her food. "Speaking about Okinawa, Ellie will be coming with me and Hizashi on the mission there." Shota explained, making Elena nod as she chewed.

"Yeah, okay. Just make sure Uncle Zashi isn't third-wheeling. I'll feel bad for the guy." Elena told them, making Shota and Ellie smile at her remark.

"Yes ma'am!"

________________

As Elena and Katsuki walked back to the dorms, Elena spoke. "I like her. She's really nice. I just hope she'll treat dad right..he doesn't deserve another heartbreak." Elena said, the thought making tears well up in her eyes.

"Don't worry. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, beautiful." Katsuki said, squeezing her hand. "How about you cheer up though! We're leaving for Okinawa in three weeks!" Katsuki told her, making her chuckle. "You're right. I can't wait!" Elena said, suddenly cheering up.

"A whole fucking house for ourselves, for a month! That's just- oh shit." Elena said, her eyes widening at the thought. "Oh shit!" Elena exclaimed, her legs weakening. "What is it, beautiful?" Katsuki asked with a smirk, knowing.

Elena glared at him before pouting.

"Nothing.."

______________

Elena made her way, alone through the hallways of the school. She had received a phone call from Nezu to go to his office immediately before class.

People eyed her in the hallway. It was one of the very, very few times she was actually alone. But now people were eyeing her. "Villain." Some people whispered. "She'll turn out just like him. I mean, she let him go." Some people whispered among themselves.

Elena glared at them. "Just watch me climb to the fucking top you selfish assholes." Elena mumbled among herself as she made her way to Nezu's office.

She knocked on the door. "Come in, dear!" Nezu's voice was heard. As Elena opened the door, she was met with two men and one woman in the chairs at the round table. Shota sat beside Nezu, looking at Elena as she walked in.

"Hello, you requested me? Is it anything important?" Elena asked, careful of the men and women looking at her. "Yes, dear. Sit down." Nezu told her with a smile as his ears fluttered.

Shota gave her a reassuring smile as she sat down. It immediately calmed her down as the lump in her stomach disappeared. "Elena Aizawa, also known as Shira Aizawa, daughter of Yuko Uta, the former number two hero and Shota Aizawa." One man said, looking through his papers.

"As the daughter of Yuko Uta, and upon turning 18, you're given her will." A woman told Elena. "Wait what? She had time to write it in?" Elena asked, confused. "As an up-ranking pro hero, she is to frequently do updates to her heritage if wished to do so." Nezu explained.

"She had immediately written you to her will when we decided on your name." Shota explained, smiling down at his daughter. "Okay...well what do I get?" Elena asked, not expecting a lot as she looked at them unbothered.

"1,56 billion yen." The other man said, making Elena choke. "1,56 m-m-million , y-yen?!" She asked loudly, her eyes as wide as saucers. "No, 1,56 billion yen. She wanted you to have the money incase she departed. But considering the law, it had to be moved till when you turned 18." The man explained to her.

Elena was speechless. However when her mind snapped back to reality, she yelled.

"What?!"

"Please refrain from yelling, dear. My ears are quite sensitive." Nezu told her. Elena looked at them all as if they were madmen. "So y-you're giving a teenage girl at the mere age of 18, 1,56 billion yen?!" Elena asked in shock.

"Of course you're free to put it into an account if you don't feel comfortable spending such money just yet. But you're free to withdraw the money whenever." The woman said with a smile. "I-..." Elena began.

"I know it's a lot to take in." Nezu told her, only for Elena to scoff. "Was that pun intended?" Elena asked, making Nezu smile. "Elena Aizawa, considering your current situation, we would advise you to write the money on somebody incase you depart. It's very unlikely, but considering the amount of money we're discussing, it's important that it gets in the right hands if something happens." A man told her.

"You're afraid Junichiro could take my life?" Elena asked bluntly, only for the room to go quiet. "Yes, we are. But it's very unlikely. But to be on the safe side we advise you to do so." The man told her.

Elena sighed. "Is it in any case possible to write the money to my father in that case?" Elena asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Of course. Anything else?" The woman asked.

"Yes, in fact..."

___________________

Elena walked with Aizawa to the classroom. The halls were empty as they walked.

"What made you think of him?" Shota asked, looking at Elena in curiosity. "Well, Hitoshi has always been with me. So giving him some of the money incase I die sounds like a good thing. I did also think about Katsuki. But you never know...if something happens in the future and maybe he doesn't stick around. Hitoshi has always been there for me. So.." Elena told him, looking up at Shota.

"You're so much like your mother."

______________
Words: 1802

Shorter chapter😪

My chapters have gotten so long it's hard to keep count- damn. But yeah, WOHO

Aaand in case you forgot, Elena's original name was supposed to be Shira Uta, it was what they named Elena before she was kidnapped. But of course Junichiro and Karla had changed it and she was named Elena. And due to Aizawa and everyone else being used to the name Elena, it's just what she's named now.

Also, upon realizing a mistake I did in the book, they are third years. To clarify it they are in July or the year, and they will be graduating the next year in the end of April. So to make things clear I calculated wrong and they're third years!!

I love you all! Hope you liked this chapter <3

Ciao Lovelies <3