Part 8: The Calvary battle.

Start from the beginning

The two look behind to see the purple haired boy who was the one who asked the question. Before Y/n could say anything, Katashi immediately reacts by covering Y/n's mouth which surprises him and the purple haired boy.

Purple haired boy: Oh? You know what my quirk is even though this is the second time we met?

Katashi nods as he didn't say a single word.

Purple haired boy: I see. Don't worry. My quirk is not activated now. You can speak if you want. Besides, you will be more useful in you aren't affected by by quirk.

Katashi slowly lets go of Y/n's mouth and Y/n gasps for air as he feels like he is about to die from suffocation.

Y/n: What gives?!

Katashi: Sorry about that. I was trying to protect you from becoming a victim of his quirk.

Y/n: Victim?

Katashi: His name is Hitoshi Shinso. His quirk allows him to brainwash anyone who verbally responds to him.

Purple haired boy/ Shinso: You're correct. How did you know about my quirk?

Katashi: You can say that I did a little homework before the sports festival. Also, it seems that we are not the first target.

Katashi points at something behind Shinso which is revealed to be Ojiro who is currently being under mind control because of Shinso as he looks like his mind is completely blank.

Shinso: Well then. I suppose that means that you don't want to join me.

Katashi: Actually, quite the opposite. I was thinking that we should work together on this one.

Shinso is surprised with the response, but he compose himself before he can continue speaking.

Shinso: Hate to break it to you, but my quirk won't be of any help to you all when it comes to the Calvary match.

Katashi: If that's the case, then you will the one with the headbands while the rest of us will carry you. What do you think?

Shinso: It's acceptable. I'm in.

Y/n: Welcome to the team.

Present Mic: Now then, it's about time to get started! Come on, wake up, Eraser! After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!

Aizawa: There are some interesting teams out there.

Present Mic: Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A.'s bloody battle!

We see many different groups with some of them consisting of students from different classes. For Y/n's team, it consists of Shinso and Ojiro along with Kamen rider Birth who is at the bottom right position and Kamen rider OOO in his Gatakiribi form who is in the front position.

Present Mic: All right! You've made your teams, right? I'm not gonna ask if you're ready or not!Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royal! Three! Two! One!

Midnight: Start!

The battle begins as we see all the group charging towards their targets. As expected, some of the groups are going straight for OOO's group given that he got the second highest score.

Birth: OOO!

OOO: Got it!

As he said that, OOO summons many clones of himself as they all block the other groups path so that they are unable to get to OOO. With the other groups being occupied, the group makes their move as they attempt to relocate to a less busy area so that there will be less opposing groups to handle. While they are on the move, they notice Midoriya's group is flying in the air thanks to a jetpack that Midoriya is wearing.