Chapter - 31 - A New Beginning....

Start from the beginning

"You heard that right? She called me-----
"Yes baby, she called you Mama. I'm so happy today", Jason hugs me. I still can't believe that she called me Mama. After everyone's speech was over, Ella runs towards me. Seeing her I couldn't stop my tears again.

I lift her up in my arms, "Mama, don't cry", she wipes my tears. I laugh. This feeling is new and it feels so good.
"You did so good today."
"I love you Mama", she kissed my cheek.
"I love too Ella."

Jason wraps his arms around us from behind and kissed our forehead.
"Let's go somewhere to eat, I'm starving."
"I want ice cream", Ella said.
"Of course, but only when you finish your food."
"Okay Mama", she nods and runs towards the car and Jason runs behind her scolding her.

I run behind them.
"Hey, I am joining too."
"Kira! You too? What I've said about running?", Jason starts scolding me too.

"Mister, you can't talk to me like that. Better keep that attitude to yourself", I said. We sit at the backseat of the car.
"Papa got scolding from Mama", Ella teases Jason making me laugh. Jason tickles both of us. They both are my world. We are a happy family.

______________

Few months later

"What's up with you? You are yawning like a lot today?", April reminds me and I yawn again.
"You know, you should be preparing for your wedding, which is in two days?", she gives me a glass of water.

"I don't know. From two-three days I'm feeling dizzy inspite of sleeping for good hours daily. I'm tired. Today while eating breakfast I felt like vomiting. The wedding is in two days and I missed my period. I think I ate something wrong", I said and yawn again.

"No, I think-----", April didn't complete it, but it clicked me. We both instantly looked at each other. April smirked at me.
"No it's not", I shake my head in denial.
"Of course it is bitch. We need to test", April grabs my hand and drags me with her.

"Where are you taking me?."
"Kira we work in a fucking hospital. We need to check up. You know that you are pregnant too, so keep quite."

"Congratulations bitch. Now I'm aunt of two kids", April is jumping around everywhere. I'm pregnant. We are going to have one more member  in our family. I touch my belly. Ella is going to have a sister or brother. Jason and I are going to have a second child.

I told April to not tell this to anyone until I give this news to Jason. Everybody is busy doing arrangements for the wedding. April, Arlo, Julius, Liam, Aliana and Kelly, they all are staying with us till our wedding.

Jason is busy with the boys talking with them. We all had dinner together. After dinner I head upstairs to our room, while others are enjoying their time. Ella is sleeping in her bedroom. I go to the balcony to get some fresh air. A pair of arms wrapped around me and I know it is Jason.

"Finally, we are alone", he kissed my shoulder blade. I turn to face him.
"I want to tell you something."
"What?."
"I'm pregnant. I found out today", his eyes widened.

"We---We are going to have another Angel?", I laugh and nod at him.
"It can be a boy too."
"I know. I love you so much", he lifts me up in his arms.

"You make me so happy baby", he kisses me all over my face.
"Thank you so much", he doesn't stop kissing me.
"Ella is going to be a big sister. I will tell her-------", he was all ready to go to Ella and wake her up now.

"No Laszlo. She is sleeping right now. You can tell her tomorrow", I kiss him
"Okay. I will tell this to everyone now", he runs down to tell everyone and I laugh at his actions.