Chapter - 13 - Complete pleasure

Warning🚨 The futher scene contains mature content you can read it after the content is over.🚨

                                KIRA

Oh my god!!! It's really happening. Jason is between my thighs, eating me out. He started licking all around my clitoris. He teased them enough and the pressure of his tongue on my clitoris is really hard and fast.

He increases the speed and pressure, and my body responses to it.
"Fuck... Keep doing that", I grab his hair tight in my hands, guiding him way more inside.

"You taste so sweet, I can't get enough of you", he grunts but doesn't stop.
"You are so sweet baby, don't you dare cum without my permission. I'm still not finished with you", he started stroking again with his fingers and sucking my pussy at same time.

"Deeper", I grab him by my legs. I never felt this feeling. It's complete bliss. He adds a finger inside my vagina and moves it slowly in and out.

"Ahh... Mhmm...", I strech my head backwards. Fuck, he is really expert at this. He knows how to pleasure a woman perfectly, just with his mouth and fingers.

Soon, he adds a second finger inside me, while circling my clitoris with his thumb. Oh god, I don't think I can last anymore.
"Do you like it baby?You like it when I suck and finger you at the same time?".

I'm loving it. I like it even more, when he's talking dirty. "Tell me, or I will stop it right now". No, he wouldn't do that.

"Y-Yes.... I love it",I said. He fasten his speed. With other hand he grabs my nipple and plays with it. He started curling his fingers, when he found my G-spot.

"L-Laszlo please, I c-can't ", I was in complete pleasure. I couldn't even complete the sentence. "Cum baby, cum for me", he says as he bites my clit.

"Ahh.... Laszlo", I hold him as tight as possible. I didn't even thought I would cum so hard with just his fingers. He sucks every drop of cum and cleans me out. He is having a huge grin on his face.

He travelled his way up to me. I was so embarrassed, realising what just happened. I was not able to look at him, I looked the other way.

He grabbed my chin with his fingers and made me look up to him. He kissed me hard. I tasted myself on him. "Stop overthinking baby, I loved every moment of it. You don't need to be embarrassed", he said and kissed my forehead.

I don't know how, but within few days this man changed everything. He made me feel safe around him. He cares about me. I trust him so much, that I'm willing to try this with him.

I started removing his pants but he stops. "No baby, you are tired. We don't have to do it. It's okay", this is it. This made me want him even more.

"I trust you. I want to this", I started kissing his neck. I  switched positions, as I was on top of him. I take off he's shirt, my hands roamed around his beautiful body. I look at him. We both stare at each other, "I want you Laszlo", I whisper in his ear and bite his earlobe.

"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt you", he said in a low voice.

"I'm sure", I kissed his nose. I removed his pants. He turns me over,"Remember baby, I'm the one in charge ", he smirks at me. He kissed me all over my face which made me laugh.

He removed his underwear, his dick was already hard. Oh my god!!! Never in my life I saw a penis this long. Not only long but also thick. I'm scared after seeing his dick. I look at him, "You are too big, I don't think it will fit", I said.

He cupped my cheek, "Don't worry about it, just look at me", he said while kissing my forehead.
"Condom.... I don't have a condom", he sighed resting his forehead on mine.

"I have one in my purse", I whisper. I have it because of April. She always keeps it in my purse.

He gets it from my bag and tore the packet with his mouth. It was sexy to watch. Luckily it was his size. He's on top of me again. He kisses me passionately.

"Baby, just look at me, it might hurt a little but it will feel good baby I promise".

I was not a virgin, but I was feeling like one. I looked at him, but I felt his tip entering inside me. My mouth opens, and I moan out loudly. He holds me as tight as possible and continues to thrust  inside me.

Tears were streaming down my eyes. He was really really big. He kissed my tears and swallowed my moans by kissing me deeply. He thrust me in and out slowly, but he's not fully inside me. Why?

I grab him by my legs, to be completely inside me. "Please Laszlo, I want you. Be yourself with me", I started moving with him. He's completely inside me and allows me to adjust his size. I moan his name out loudly.

He thrust now become more hard and fast. The room is filled with my moans and his grints. "Fuck..... Baby you feel so good", he grunts. "J-Jason I think I'm....".

"I know", he said and rides me faster.
"Cum with me baby", he moans. I released my cum. Our breathing is the only voice we could hear.

"Baby on your fours now ". Does he not get tired? I follow his instructions. He fucks me from behind.

I think it's over one hour. I've cum for four to five times. He cums with me. I'm really fucking tired. He lays down beside me, holding me tightly.

Our bodies is covered with sweat and our heavy breaths. Fuck... I just had sex with him, and I fucking loved it.
"That was amazing", he said and kissed my forehead. I really love his forehead kisses.

I look up to him,"I really like you Laszlo", I look deeply in his eyes. He cupped my face and kissed my nose. "I like you too baby. You have become really important person in my life". I'm really tired so I just nod. My eyes close automatically and I sleep on his chest.

🚨The mature content is over🚨

Next few days were perfect. We both are enjoying it so much. He holds me like I'm really precious to him. We enjoyed sightseeing and we are now having late night camping near the beach. I sit in front of him and he holds me. I rest my head back on his chest and he kissed my shoulder blade.

"Baby, I want to know more about you", he said while I was playing with his hands.
"What do you want to know about me?", I laughed at him.

"Anything. Did you had a boyfriend? ", I straightened my back after hearing his question.

"There is nothing to know about it", I said. He kissed my shoulder blade again.
"Baby, you can share it with me", he reassures me.

Do I want it to share it with him? Yes. I don't want to hide anything from him. Even if it means to share my past with him.

Here goes nothing.
"I was in medical college, when I met him..... ".