Chapter - 29 - Be Mine Forever

Warning - This chapter contains Mature scenes.

KIRA

I keep some files in my wardrobe. Jason has not returned home yet. He said he would be meeting his mother. I'm glad that they are spending some time together. Jason needed it. Thinking of Jason, I remember how I teased him on phone call earlier today. I smile remembering how he was sexually frustrated.

I remember, how he said that he would punish me for teasing him. God! When will he come home. He should be home now. My phone rings, it's Julius.

"Hey Kira."
"It's been only two hours since we left. What happened?."
"Relax. I just want the files from today. Send me those files right now."
"Are you kidding me! If you needed it, why did you gave it to me."

"Kira----
"Fine, I will share images on phone."
"So, how was your dinner?", he asked me.
"What do you mean?."
"I was passing by the restaurant where I saw you and Jason. I couldn't see your face because your back was faced to me."
I came directly to home, I didn't stop by anywhere.

"Umm....Julius I didn't went to any restaurant after work."
"Oh! I thought that was you. It must be someone else."

Now hold up! Jason was with a woman. He said that he was only going to meet his mother. He would've told me if he was going to meet a woman. He never meets someone outside other than his office. Ok, I'm overthinking. She must be his business partner.

"Hey you there", Julius speaks.
"Yeah. She--she must be his business partner. I will send those files", I hang up.

I hear the car sound, Laszlo must be home. I look at him, he is exhausted and tired. But when he sees me, a smile appears on his face. He leaves his bag on table and lifts me up. I giggle when he kisses my neck.

"Laszlo, put me down", he ignores what I said and doesn't stop smothering my face in kisses. He walks towards the sofa with me in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist. He sits on the sofa with me in his lap. He drops his head in my neck and continues to torture me with his kisses. He stops and takes a deep breath in my neck.

"You smell so sweet baby", he grips my waist tightly.
"You ate something?", he stucks few strands of my hair behind my ear.
"Yes, as you ate in the restaurant", he looks confused.
"Umm...how do you know?."
"Julius told me that he saw you in the restaurant......with a woman", I whisper the last part.

"Oh.....so you have your spy on me huh", he kisses my shoulder blade.
"Yes. Now, who was she Laszlo? I remember you said you don't meet anyone outside", I know I sound jealous...fuck it I am jealous.

"Where to start. Let's start by telling you that her husband is my long old business partner. We decided to meet for a project, but he got sick so his wife came. That's it. Pure Business ", he grins. Oh that's why he met her.

"Were you jealous? I mean this is new for me you know. You getting jealous", he chuckles.
"I'm not. I was just curious", I lied.

"Hmm...Liar. You are behaving like a bad girl. You tease me, had a dirty talk on phone with me, and now you are lying. That's not what good girls do", he tightens his hold on my waist with one hand and lightly tweaks my nipple with other hand.

"No Lasz-----
"Shh...baby. Did you really think I would forget that? You've been a naughty girl. You need to be punished", he gets up from the sofa and lifts me over his shoulder.

"Laszlo don't you d------
"Careful baby. Anything you say will get you in a lot of trouble than this", by saying this he spank my ass and I gasp.

"Remember everything I said? Tonight I won't be going easy on you. I'm going to show you, how I felt at that time."