Chapter - 21 - Second Chance?

KIRA

It's been weeks now. He gave me the time I needed. I miss him so much. I feel empty without him. He is sending me flowers everyday, with a message on it. There a knock on the door, "Kira, it's definitely for you", April shouts.

I open, it's not a surprise. I see a bouquet of flowers, but this was much more bigger than the others and with a message.
"What happened between both of you? Is it serious", April asked me.
"Yeah something like that", I don't look at her.
"Hey, I don't know what happened between both of you....but I think you should atleast give him a chance to explain himself", she hands me a cup of coffee.

I donate those flowers, but I keep the letters. I remember every message that was written. I read today's message, "I'm sorry baby. Please give me a chance to explain myself. Just give me 15 minutes...I promise I won't bother you anymore", I thought that he would forget about me and move on. But he's not giving up, that makes me feel happy.

I don't know how I am going to forgive him. I really miss him so much.
"Seriously Kira, if you're so called personal bodyguard is staying with us everyday.....then he will also pay the rent with us", April came shouting at me, with Liam behind her.

"Liam, what do you need now? It's my day off, I'm not working today", Liam didn't even leave my side. He is also staying at night in the living room. I don't understand why is he following Jason order so seriously?

"Missed me, I know you did", he winks at April. He annoys the hell out of her.
"I'm going to the roof top, you both can continue", I say and leave. I go to the terrace. I sit on the platform and watch the sky. I remember the moments with Jason, it brings a smile to my face.

"You miss him?", Liam sits beside me and watch the view with me.
"Yes....it's just that....everything between us is so messy right now, I don't know how to fix this", I sigh.
"Kira I can't see him like that. He rarely goes for work, he is staying with his family....but his mama said he doesn't come out if his room. He is miserable without you", he doesn't look at me.

"I know. He is always in my mind. I tried to forget him Liam, but I couldn't. I feel bad for what he did to me, but I feel more pain that he couldn't trust me enough. But still here I am missing him so much. I even miss his stupid forehead kisses", a sob escaped from my mouth.

"He realised his mistake now. Give him a chance to explain himself. Because I don't want to go to the damn hospital everyday, I hate that smell and I want to sleep in my house and on my bed", he said in one breathe and I laugh at him.After so many days, I laughed.

"Thanks Liam, for everything. You really helped me in these days. You are really a good friend. Thank you", I hug him and he hugs me back.

My phone rang in my pocket. I pick it up, "Kira, we are going to the club and you're coming with us", she doesn't even allow me to say anything. I look up at Liam, "I guess we are going to club Liam. I need to distract myself".

"Umm... I...don't think that's a good idea", Liam said nervously.
"It's okay Liam, we are just gonna have some drinks", he just nods.

_______________

We reached the club. I don't remember when was the last time I came to club. April got drinks for us. Arlo and Julius were busy kissing each other and well Maximus is busy flirting with women.

I swear I decided to drink only few drinks, but I ended up drinking more. I think I know the reason....Jason. God, even after drinking alcohol, I'm not able to forget him.

"Hey beautiful, do you wanna dance", I look up... I see a handsome man standing in front of me. But he is not as handsome as Jason.
"Sure", I stood up, but Liam stopped me, "Kira, he is a stranger. Don't do this", god what is wrong with him.