Chapter - 24 - Mine

🚨This chapter contains mature content.🚨

                          JASON

Everything is getting so better now. I finally introduced Kira to my family. They all were so happy for me. She literally was nervous to meet them, but my family is always welcoming and friendly. I knew they would love her.

She's trying to make me a better person for myself. The way she cares for me.....no one in my life has ever did that. I'm so fucking lucky that she loves me. I'm so grateful that she is in my life.

I still remember the moment when she said she loves me. I couldn't believe when I heard that.....she doesn't know what kind of effect she has on me. There are so many precious moments, that happened between us in last few days. There was this one.....

_________________

After she finished her working hours in the hospital, we decided to go for a walk. It was pretty late at night. We talked about so many things. She used to talk about how her day went or discuss about random things. I only used to hear her voice.

The way she interlock our hands and watches the stars above us. The way she laughs or giggles in between our conversation, always made my heart beat faster for her. When we reached home, she was tired. After some time we both cuddled in the bed. I wrapped my arms around her as she was on top of me.

"It's so hot today, how are you wearing a shirt? Infact, you  always wear a shirt around me", she pout her lips. I kissed her lips and sigh. Now Kira knows about my past and last few days, I didn't cover up my scars....So I just wear a shirt when she is around, so that she doesn't get uncomfortable.

"I-I.....I don't want y-you to get uncomfortable when you s-see my scars", I tighten my arms around her and hide my face in her hair. She moves out my arms and I close my eyes. But she gets on top of me, I can feel her cupping my cheeks in her hands and rubs her thumb back and forth.

"Laszlo, look at me", I open my eyes and she pecks my lips.
"I love you Laszlo, that means I love every part of you. You don't need to hide your scars from anyone. And you don't need to hide it from me", she kissed all over my face which made me smile.

"I'm sorry", she whispers. Why is she saying sorry? She didn't do anything.
"I'm sorry because I should've talked this with you a long time ago. But baby, don't hide your scars from me or anyone. As I always say...be yourself".

"B-But....I...They are ugly. My body is ugly. They always remained me of how coward and weak I am".
"No Laszlo, never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you", she leans her forehead against mine and cupped my face in her hands.

"You really make me feel so better with your words. Thank you so much baby", I started kissing her neck. But she gets up and also pulls me with her. She plays with my shirt buttons and she looks up at me, "Can I?", she asked for my permission.

I nod at her and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I instantly close my eyes, I was afraid to see her reaction. She slowly removed my shirt off my body. I can feel her hands on my chest. She touched every scar on my body. It felt weird because no body has ever saw or touched my scars before.

She saw that it made me feel uneasy. She started placing small kisses on each and every scars of mine. I opened my eyes and she was already looking at me. I saw her.....her eyes were filled with love. She kissed my forehead, "I love you so much Jason. Please don't forget that I'm always here for you. If you are ever worried about something, promise me that you'll talk to me", she sighs.