Chapter - 2 JASON

JASON

"Strip"
The woman standing in front of me doesn't respond, but gives me a flirty simle. I hate those women, who doesn't follow my orders and I hate saying it twice.

"Strip", this time I said in a harsh tone. I am sure she felt a flutter of trepidation in her stomach causing her shiver sightly. I love to see the kind of effect I have on people.

She is completely naked in front of me. I give her the contract papers, but she signs it without reading it.Bitch, I'm going to teach her a lesson later.

"You signed the contract without even reading it, Anyways.. . . Let me explain the rules for you", I said in a rough and demanding voice.

Rule No. 1- "Whatever is going to happen, stays within this four walls. You won't contact me or meet me after, this is just for one night and make sure you won't show me your fucking face again".

Rule No. 2- "You will obey and follow my orders without any hesitation".

Rule No. 3- "Remember, I am the one who controls everything in here. You won't speak until you're given my permission".

Rule No. 4 - "You will only call me, 'Sir'.

Rule No.5- "The last and most important rule is, You will not touch me."

"I promise to give you the pleasure you devour for, but you will not touch me or any of my body parts".

She had a puzzled look on her face, she opens and close her mouth again trying to question me. I knew what she was imagining in her fucking head.

I break the silence, "Dare to break any of these rules, I will make sure you won't see the sunlight again", saying in menacing and angry tone.

"Understood".

"Y-Y-Yes Sir."

Good to see that she was sacred of me.
"Now, be a good little slut and spread your legs for me..."

I can't really call myself a dominant, because I'm not. I usually like people to see in pain and make them suffer, as most of them deserved it and most of them loved to be in pain.

I'm CEO of Knight Enterprises, a Billionaire. My Grandfather has lot of faith in me and he believes that I could handle it perfectly...... And I did. Past few years I worked hard, had many sleepless nights, just to live up for everyone's expectations.

I hate it. People see me as a man who has everything and anything I want. But I don't...... They don't know the demons that are caged inside of me, they don't know how cruel, heartless, lonely and ruthless I am.

So, to release my stress and my demons, I make other people suffer. Whether is it my business work or the sexual life.

After fucking her, I remove the condom and throw it in dustbin.

"Fuck", she grunted.

"You are not even a good fuck, you couldn't even satisfied me bitch. You are just a waste of time", I walked out from bed.

"Collect your clothes, get out NOW!!!". I shouted at her, which made her shiver.

"P-Please just let me s-spend one night here, I t-think I won't be able to w-walk", she said in breathless tone.

"I don't fucking care, just get out or I will throw you out myself."
I was raging in anger, as I couldn't deal with this woman anymore and it doesn't matter what will happen to her. I don't even know her name and don't fucking care to even ask her.

"You are a psychopath", she stated while lifting her clothes.

I let it slide, because I was not in my fucking mindset to deal with it. If she stays one more second here,I might kill her by myself.

After working on some files, I decided to take a nap, but my phone rang.... It was my mother, I try to ignore it. But she couldn't stop calling me, so I finally lifted my phone.

"Thank god Jason, you lifted your phone. Arlo has met with an accident, we are on the way to CityMed Hospital. Please arrive fast."