Chapter - 16 - Jealous

JASON

She's my end. I want to spend my life with her. I knew the second I saw her. She destroyed all the walls I built. She stole my entire heart. I love her. I love her so much, and I'm happy about it.

I hope she feels the same for me. Even if she doesn't love me, I will fight for her. I will wait for her, but I'm never letting her go. I will not let my past destroy my present. It's better if I don't tell her anything.

I trust her, I'm gonna tell her how I feel about her. I'm scared that she will reject me. I have become fucking addicted to her.

My office door opens and Arlo comes in. He is on wheel chair. He got discharged from hospital, but still his leg is fractured. He has a caretaker with him. Of course, I appointed a old lady for him.

"It's good to see you brother, so how was your vacation", he winks at me. "It was perfect. I enjoyed it", I don't look at him.

"So....was she good? I bet she____".
"Arlo, respect her. This your last warning", I gave my serious look.

"Chill bro. By the way, mama is dying to see her".
"What? Why would you tell her. I was going to introduce her", I run my hand through my hair.

"You know her. She knows that you don't take holidays or go for vacations, and when it comes to her favorite son, that is you.... she doesn't back down", he explains himself. It's true, we can't hide anything from mama.

"I will talk to her. Kira needs time to adjust. I don't want to stress her out ", I said.
"Aww, look at you. Who would have thought you  have this side too. A soft, possessive boyfriend", he mocks me and laugh.

"Enough about me. What about you? Why are you here?", he only meets me when he wants something.
"Yes. I...I...I mean if you are going to meet Kira today, I'll accompany you". Oh no way!!!

"Why? Arlo I swear if____".
"Relax. I want to accompany, because I...I like a guy...and he's kinda friend of Kira. So.. ", he is nervous. I know this look.

"Oh... So you have a crush on him. Julius right?".
"Yes, he's the guy", he blushed.
Payback time bitch.
"I will tell him that my lil brother is having a crush on you", I mock him. He is shocked because I never behave like this. Our conversation always used to be short.

"You wouldn't do that. Hell, what's wrong with you", he's annoyed and I laugh at him.
"God, she has really changed you. I like this side of you", he chuckles.

"I.... I love her. She is...is really special to me. I still didn't tell her that but I'm planning to tell her", I'm literally blushing.

"You fucking asshole. I'm so happy for you. If I was not in this fucking wheel chair I would have hugged you so bad, but you don't like hugs. It's okay", he cheers.

I went close to him and lean down and hugged him. He was surprised.
"You never hugged me willingly bro", he hugged me back tight.

"Don't do anything stupid. Kira is my friend too", he said.
"Is this a warning? ", I chuckle.
"Yes, the one you should take seriously", I hit him and he winced in pain.

I will finish the work as soon possible and I'll meet her. I messaged her, she was literally pissed off. What's my fault, I only messages her 26th time today.

It was late evening, Arlo comes with me. We wait for them down at the receptionist. My eyes are searching for her. I spotted her with her friends, but also with a new guy. Who the hell is he, and why is he is standing so close to her?

"Look at your face, you look so funny when you're jealous", Arlo laughs at me.
"Shut up Arlo".

She looks at me and walk towards me with her friends. Why is he coming with her? God, I want to punch his face for no reason. When they are close enough the guy is shocked. Of course he knows who I am.