Chapter - 30 - Angel

Start from the beginning

__________________

"So that's how I planned everything."
"You did this for me. Thank you. I love you", she comes and hugs me.
"I didn't wanted anything to be left out. How can I forget about your sister", I kiss her forehead.

"Hey, I still didn't forgive you fully", Kelly said. They both laugh.
Everyone congratulated us. Mama was so happy that she started crying. Grandpa was proud of me.

There is slow music and some couples are dancing.
"Shall we?", I ask Kira, she nods and smiles at me. We slowly dance with our bodies slowly swaying with the music. She rests her head on my chest.

"Thank you for everything. Thanks for coming into my life. Thanks for bringing peace in my life. I love you Laszlo", she kisses me.

The night was one of my best memories with Kira and my family. We reached home late night. Kira was tired, she slept the moment when she rested on the bed. I kissed her forehead and slept beside her.

Few days later Kira told me that my father Victor commited suicide. It was also published in newspapers. I didn't know how to express this, but I felt relieved. There was no looking back at my past...it was long gone. It's time to live up my present and create a better future for my family.

____________________

Today Kira's shift is going to end early. So we thought it would be good to spend some time strolling in the park. As usual there were many people in the park. Kira holds my hand and we both stroll in the park. She talked about how her day went and about her sister. We recently had dinner with Kelly and her husband.

She continues to talk and I look front, I see a small girl sitting on the bench. I saw her somewhere. I think harder.....I remember, I met her in the park. Ella....Angel.

"Angel!!!", I shout at her.
"Where?", Kira looks around.
"There", I point at the small girl and I grab Kira's hand and run towards her.

Ella looked confused and looked everywhere. But when she saw me, a big smile appears on her face. I crouch down and she hugs me. After so many months, I finally meet her. I kiss her head.

"Mr. Teddy bear", she pinches my cheeks and laughs.
"You remember me?", she nods at me. I am happy that she didn't forget me.
"Ella. My angel", she giggles.
Ella looks behind me and looks at Kira. Kira is surprised.

"Kira meet Ella. Ella meet my girlfriend Kira", Kira also bends down.
"She's pretty", Ella touches her hair.
"Thanks, Ella you are beautiful too. Just like an Angel."
"She is an angel", I said and Ella giggles again.

I explained Kira how Ella and I met. It's been quite some time.
"It's late. Bye Mr. Teddy bear, bye Miss Kira. Will you come tomorrow?", Ella asked me.
"Sure, we will", she smiles and runs fast.

"I didn't know you were so good with kids", Kira holds my hand.
"We promised her that we will come tomorrow, so remember that", Kira said.
"I won't forget."

_____________

Three of us sit on the bench. Ella is sitting on my lap, hugging me closely.
"She really likes you", Kira runs her hand through Ella's hair.
"I like him too", I chuckle.

We were talking I see some red marks on her neck. Yesterday there were no marks. I remove aside some of her hair to see closely. It's a grab mark. I get panic.

"Angel----who did this?." I know they are not accident marks. I am very much familiar with abused marks. Fuck, someone is abusing her.
"Nothing", she hides her face in my chest.

"Angel don't lie to me. Tell me Ella", I lift her face slightly. She is crying and she continuously shakes her head.

"Let me see", Kira tries to see it but Ella hugs me close, as if Kira is going to hurt her.
"It's okay Angel. She's not going to hurt you", she cries hugging me. I try to calm her down.